Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins (42337 Views)

2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by ezegold4we: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buhari and apc is the worst thing that has happened to this contraption called Nigeria,

I don't blame him and his cabals, I only blame the afonja media and the blind educated fools that sold a brainless Fulani illiterate as a saint that will kill corruption,

Buhari lacks the integrity to fight corruption cos he's a sanctimonious Criminal, only fools will be deceived..
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by sleek214(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
witness 1 for alleged Dasukigate, don run leave APC and EFCC. Omisore will follow soon. at the end, the incompetent EFCC will lose the case against Fayose.
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by shineeye1: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Whatever demands blood may never be appeased by red palm oil.
If the battle for owning back our country from criminals who are disguised as political leaders will not accept rational appeasement for repentance, then the bloody revolution of retribution will soon be unleashed.
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by Originalsly: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

The masses are being played like football here.

You can say that again.

you can fool some of the people some of the time...but you can't fool all of the people all of the time....

....seems like they be fooling most of the people most of the time.
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by Lasta(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Obanikoro was allowed to travel out in other to keep fayose in detention for some weeks by the time Obanikoro comes back from his medical trip he will testify .
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by mfm04622: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
shineeye1:

Of course, it is a matter of the nepotistic APC! Why, in the first place, do you set free a self confessed criminal who conceded to returning fragments of his loot? How is justice served?

Note that the offer is not limited to APC members.
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by kabasa24: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
@OBI 2019
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by clems88(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chat me up so I can guide you on how to make $20 worth of Btc in a day doing simple task.
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by engineerboat(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Omeokachie:
EFCC star witness cheesy

Look people, Buhari's government is utterly corrupt and the most deceitful government in the history of Nigeria.

How do you return Obanikoro's passport to him when he is supposed to be a witness in a case you have hyped in the media?

How did you allow him to travel out just a few days to the commencement of that trial?

The reason is simple...they have nothing to hold on to Fayose hence they want to frustrate their own case while keeping him in custody indefinitely.

I hope the judiciary can see through their delay tactics and strike out the case.

They cannot keep him on hold.

The court will grant Fayose bail.

So it's left to EFCC to either fastrack their case. By calling their witnesses.

Saraki CCT trial come to mind
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by engineerboat(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lasta:
Obanikoro was allowed to travel out in other to keep fayose in detention for some weeks by the time Obanikoro comes back from his medical trip he will testify .

The court will not allow that to happen.

They will give Fayose Bail
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by Felixv: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Obanikoro kai. If it’s true then you have fumbled this time.

IF he is declared wanted Trump will just deport him and take that US passport from him.
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by Omeokachie: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
engineerboat:

They cannot keep him on hold.

The court will grant Fayose bail.

So it's left to EFCC to either fastrack their case. By calling their witnesses.

Saraki CCT trial come to mind

Ore, these guys are evil and don't obey court rulings
Ask Dasuki and El Zakzaky.
Fayose seems to be Buhari's special project to be commissioned in 2018.
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by WebSurfer(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Nigerians be wise, vote Buhari out

No sentiments, do the right thing for once in this country.

Buhari has no future for Nigeria.

It is very clear.

Those who can't see this are brainless, lifeless and unrepentant zombies
I hope this doesn’t mean vote Atiku ?
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by engineerboat(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Omeokachie:

Ore, these guys are evil and don't obey court rulings
Ask Dasuki and El Zakzaky.
Fayose seems to be Buhari's special project to be commissioned in 2018.

2018 election is coming.

Fayose had not committed any crime or Dasuki case type.

So the EFCC will have not reason to keep him

Even Kano was freed.

More So election is coming.

Keeping Fayose in EFCC dragnet will be a lot against Buhari and APC
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by mabea: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
Fake news. Koro has been left off the hook. He plea bargained. Returned some of the money and provided evidences to nail fayose. He did not spend d money or withdrew it from cbn did he. The case is between GEJ Dasuki nd fayose. As long as GEJ cannot be summoned na dead end case
Chai! who did this to zombies
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
mabea:
Chai! who did this to zombies
apc nd pdp r same. Am not a zombie
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by Omeokachie: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
engineerboat:

2018 election is coming.

Fayose had not committed any crime or Dasuki case type.

So the EFCC will have not reason to keep him

Even Kano was freed.

More So election is coming.

Keeping Fayose in EFCC dragnet will be a lot against Buhari and APC

If you say so.
The tide is clearly against this government and a sinking man is incapable of sound reasoning.
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by mabea: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
apc nd pdp r same. Am not a zombie
But your comment sold you out
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by ulster: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Every morning that I wake up from sleep, the first thing I do is say my prayer
The next thing i do is to check my PVC
Voting out BuBu is a task for all Nigerians who are eligible voters!
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by Hoodbilonia: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
dimeji bankole
i rem vividly then
whr is he
he is a free man
that chinese minister dah was sentenced to death
such cant happen in africa
obanikoro snitched on pdp and ran bac to apc
just like a drug dealer backed up by the cartel.
i knw fayose wud snitch on pdp and decamp just like obanikoro did
unless he doesnt have pride anylonger
peter ayo fayose
Na God go save u
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please what has one got to do with the other?

Dude wants to watch from the sides as Buhari is sent back to Daura by Atiku whose landslide victory will be as a result of the masses' repulse for Buhari and the impeccable choice of Peter Obi as VP.

Fayose is lucky, even if he is being victimized, it's gonma be just for a shortwhile.
Because joy comes in 2019

Please show me your PVC and i will take you serious
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by LimAnc(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
It is either Biafra or death
go die na.. Who hold you...
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by michony505(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
It is either Biafra or death
You're too young to die bro
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by edupedia: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
Defect to Apc and your sins shall be washed away..

Meanwhile a government that has been in power should not campaign with propaganda but achievements..

#ATIKU/OBI2019
#ATIKULATE

...ATIKULATE HAS TURNED TO KANULATE...wake up from your slumber...
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
It shouldn't be that hard for Obanikoro to travel. First he is a dual citizen of Nigeria and USA.

While Nigeria authority can seize his passports, his American passport remains the property of United state of America.

Him being a former ambassador to Ghana, all he has to do is to find his way to Ghana or Republic of Benin and apply for his American passport from there.

The masses are being played like football here.

Step 1. Be in position of power/ authority.

Step 2. Steal billions.

Step 3. If you or your party looses power, go to step 4 or 5

Step 4. Decamp to the ruling party .

Step 5. Out of stollen 2 billion, return 100 million to EFCC or out of stolen 2 billion use 300 million to fight EFCC until your party is back in power.

A court in Nigeria can order that that person passport(s) be confiscated pending an investigation.
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by klax(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
What is our business about this? I still wonder why people still believing in all these apc + EFCC show of shame called fighting corruption. I lost interest long long ago so I don't care if Obakoro travelled for medical reasons or fled.
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by rock003: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
doctordauda:

Afonjas are simply amazing. They never cease to dissapoint.. angry grin

You mean the same way ojukwu ran away to Ivory Coast to leave your parents to rot in the trenches of Orlu?

And when ojukwu came back, he befriended buhari, got his entitlements and left your parents to rot in penury grin grin.

Ojukwu's version of cowardice is legendary. He played your parents like mad. grin grin
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by zolajpower: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
Defect to Apc and your sins shall be washed away..

Meanwhile a government that has been in power should not campaign with propaganda but achievements..

#ATIKU/OBI2019
#ATIKULATE
APC has become purgatory,a place where sinners enter for cleansing after robbing Nigeria Treasury
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by Awaja(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
My sincere question is,why is obanikoro not locked up like Dasuki? We are yet to have a leader serious about fighting corruption.
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by AngelicBeing: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please what has one got to do with the other?

Dude wants to watch from the sides as Buhari is sent back to Daura by Atiku whose landslide victory will be as a result of the masses' repulse for Buhari and the impeccable choice of Peter Obi as VP.

Fayose is lucky, even if he is being victimized, it's gonma be just for a shortwhile.
Because joy comes in 2019

cool
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by ngwababe(f): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
johnson4nosa:
My guy don gbezzzz

Him don japa grin
Re: Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins by Godpikin99(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:
Buhari just scored yet another own goal on Obanikoro case . grin

Fayose only sin is because he's not an APC member

Airforce, wetin U mean say BUHARI just score another home goal

Nah BUHARI suppose dey watch D people wey dey say make dem no travel out side the country

Abi nah D agencies wey day in charge like EFFC and other anticorruption agencies

BUHARI get him own work to do. No bi to dey monitor those baned from traveling out side the country.

Make all D agencies do their work well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed / PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.