Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

What Is Behind The Great Wisdom Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Behind The Great Wisdom Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu (393 Views)

Most Of Us IGBO Are Not Happy As Our Leader Simon Ekpa was Arrested / DSS Plotting To Inject Our Leader Poisonous Vaccine, Kill Him Slowly – IPOB / Tijanniya Sect: We Did Not Appoint Sanusi Our Leader In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Behind The Great Wisdom Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by frankdoz22: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2018
WHAT IS BEHIND THE WISDOM OF OUR LEADER NNAMDI KANU:
My fellow biafrans,i have been thinking right from the 19th of October over what could be,behind the wisdom of our leader but I got the answer this morning which says “it is his time and nobody can stop him"
Our leader declared during his court case that he's a Jew which made justice bingo nyako to request for a Jewish surety to stand for Nnamdi kanu.
I don't know but I believe our leader knows that once he get israel behind him,all other world powers will follow and if you are in doubt,go and check “times of israel"newspaper.
With this development of Israeli news carrying the appearance of our leader in jerusalem,U.S.A will be the next to Stand behind our leader and biafra because Donald J trump will definitely support israel in anything.
We all remembered that after operation python dance two,Israeli came up with law that defends any body who believes in Judaism or have jewish affinity or is a Jew by ancestry and our leader Nnamdi kanu based on his wisdom knew that Only Israel can protect him because of his believe in Judaism.
Daddy Nnamdi kanu knew that he's not safe anywhere in the world except Israel because he may decide to appear in UK or any other place in the world and he will be killed.
Britain and Nigeria government are so desperate to eliminate him because he's a threat to Britain and Nigeria,so him appearing in the city of David is safe for him and at the same will create problem between Nigeria government and Israeli government.
Our leader is so wise to the core,infact over wisdom is worrying him.
Nnamdi Kanu shall and must lead us to the promised land.iseeeeeee

1 Like

Re: What Is Behind The Great Wisdom Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by dafeyankee: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2018
Illiterates.
Re: What Is Behind The Great Wisdom Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Sikay19(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2018
angry
Re: What Is Behind The Great Wisdom Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2018
I'm not Igbo or IPOB, but I believe Nnamdi Kanu has a genius IQ.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Behind The Great Wisdom Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu by micchi(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
it can only come from God that is why he feels buhari administration with foolishness

(1) (Reply)

2019: I’ll Rather Die Than Join APC Or Bow To Buhari – Fani-kayode / Beware Of PDP Presidency In 2019 –balarabe Musa / The Only Rivers PDP Senator Officially Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.