Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,967 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Alicia Keys Surprises Her Husband With An Aston Martin For His 40th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Keys Surprises Her Husband With An Aston Martin For His 40th Birthday (1464 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / 9ice Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Fan Pays ₦2.3b For A 1965 Aston Martin DB5 James Bond Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alicia Keys Surprises Her Husband With An Aston Martin For His 40th Birthday by GistmeBlog(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2018

Alicia Keys surprises her husband, Swizz Beatz, with an Aston Martin for his 40th birthday. Congratulations Swizz. Enjoy..!!!!

From the desk of Best Naija Music Website
Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Husband With An Aston Martin For His 40th Birthday by GistmeBlog(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Husband With An Aston Martin For His 40th Birthday by TheOdd1sOut: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2018
You see better woman?
I'm sure the man hasn't done something as much as this and she bought him a Porsche car.
Here in Nigeria, if its a girls birthday, they will expect you to paint the world red and blue for them. They must go eatery, shopping mall everything.
If its the males birthday, just pray you get boxers for the birthday. Because you may get nothing at all. Ask why and she'll cry the usual tears
"I'M BROKE
I smh for Nigerian girls

2 Likes

Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Husband With An Aston Martin For His 40th Birthday by Simbaz(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2018
cheesy look at an amazing wife, angry why we only have dirty selfish women in Nigeria, undecided who can only buy boxers for you

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Husband With An Aston Martin For His 40th Birthday by nepapole(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2018
One of the most decent superstars in the u.s
Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Husband With An Aston Martin For His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
You see this girl? I don't joke with her o cheesy

She's a real one.

Congratulations Swizz. You're blessed.
Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Husband With An Aston Martin For His 40th Birthday by Hisduchess(f): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Simbaz:
cheesy look at an amazing wife, angry why we only have dirty selfish women in Nigeria, undecided who can only buy boxers for you

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

go and make money.stop waiting for a woman to buy you an Aston. lazy youths everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Husband With An Aston Martin For His 40th Birthday by Ayomathy01(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hisduchess:

go and make money.stop waiting for a woman to buy you an Aston. lazy youths everywhere
face the truth jare.... Even most Nigerian female celebrities never done that
Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Husband With An Aston Martin For His 40th Birthday by SignatureNG(f): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
sweet check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Davido Dozes Off After Hot S3X With Chioma / Yomi Causal And Wife Storms London For His Pop-up Shop (photos) / Actor Alexx Ekubo Reveals He Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.