Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Alicia Keys Surprises Her Hubby, Swizz Beatz With A 2019 Aston Martin For His 40 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Keys Surprises Her Hubby, Swizz Beatz With A 2019 Aston Martin For His 40 (1498 Views)

Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time / Fan Pays ₦2.3b For A 1965 Aston Martin DB5 James Bond Car / Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alicia Keys Surprises Her Hubby, Swizz Beatz With A 2019 Aston Martin For His 40 by adebuk17: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2018
American snger, Alicia Keys surprised her husband, Swizz Beatz with a brand new Aston Martin for his 40th birthday.

In the video shared online, Alicia hushes everyone before a blindfolded Swizz steps out of a car. Alicia then leads him into World of Wheels, where the Bronx native had been eyeing a 2019 Aston Martin Vantage.

In order to keep the surprise intact, Alicia had told him that the car had been sold. When asked where he thought his wife was taking him, Swizz said a “secret,” “ninja restaurant,” adding that, “my wife is always up to something.”

source:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/10/alicia-keys-surprises-her-hubby-swizz.html

Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Hubby, Swizz Beatz With A 2019 Aston Martin For His 40 by TheOdd1sOut: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2018
adebuk17:
American snger, Alicia Keys surprised her husband, Swizz Beatz with a brand new Aston Martin for his 40th birthday.

In the video shared online, Alicia hushes everyone before a blindfolded Swizz steps out of a car. Alicia then leads him into World of Wheels, where the Bronx native had been eyeing a 2019 Aston Martin Vantage.

In order to keep the surprise intact, Alicia had told him that the car had been sold. When asked where he thought his wife was taking him, Swizz said a “secret,” “ninja restaurant,” adding that, “my wife is always up to something.”

source:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/10/alicia-keys-surprises-her-hubby-swizz.html
You see better woman?

I'm sure the man hasn't done something as much as this and she bought him a Porsche car.

Here in Nigeria, if its a girls birthday, they will expect you to paint the world red and blue for them. They must go eatery, shopping mall everything.

If its the males birthday, just pray you get boxers for the birthday. Because you may get nothing at all. Ask why and she'll cry the usual tears

I'M BROKE

I smh for Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Hubby, Swizz Beatz With A 2019 Aston Martin For His 40 by NwaAmaikpe: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2018
shocked

This is what a relationship should be.
Mutual benefits.
That's why it is wrong to date or marry a poor lady.

I'd use this opportunity to rephrase Victor Adere's famous question.
"If our babe no get money, wetin we gain"?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Hubby, Swizz Beatz With A 2019 Aston Martin For His 40 by TheOdd1sOut: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mutual benefits.

the man with the benefit of hind sight

1 Like

Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Hubby, Swizz Beatz With A 2019 Aston Martin For His 40 by GOFRONT(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2018
I think gender equality can work in their clime

1 Like

Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Hubby, Swizz Beatz With A 2019 Aston Martin For His 40 by meobizy(f): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
He’s only 40? I’m surprised he’s so young.
Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Hubby, Swizz Beatz With A 2019 Aston Martin For His 40 by MrSensor(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
how old is Keys sef?
Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Hubby, Swizz Beatz With A 2019 Aston Martin For His 40 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mutual benefits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Hubby, Swizz Beatz With A 2019 Aston Martin For His 40 by ijomaSN(f): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dis is true love.
Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Hubby, Swizz Beatz With A 2019 Aston Martin For His 40 by HajimeSaito(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nice. I trust our Naija wives, even if they're swimming in cash, they'll never do this for you.
Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Hubby, Swizz Beatz With A 2019 Aston Martin For His 40 by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
h
Re: Alicia Keys Surprises Her Hubby, Swizz Beatz With A 2019 Aston Martin For His 40 by Munzy14(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
naija women, higherrrrrrer ur legs.

(1) (Reply)

See Curse!!! Actress Anita Joseph Slams ”friend” Who Asked Her To Reduce Her Hip / Regina Daniels Melts Heart As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her With Engagement Ring / Fuji Legend, K1 De Ultimate Celebrates His Daughter And Mum Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.