Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos (3289 Views)

Wizkid Allegedly Pays Winnie Harlow $100k Just To Be On True Love As A Vixen / This Lady Has Slept With Kanye, WIZ Khalifa And 21 Savage / American Model Winnie Harlow Sends Temperatures Soaring In Bikini - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by adebuk47(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2018
US Rapper, Wiz Khalifa, 31, and his new girlfriend, supermodel Winnie Harlow, 24, looked so lovely as they left the Lakers game at the Staples Center in LA on Saturday.
The Canadian supermodel rocked sported Fendi-print leggings, a matching crop top, grey Fendi leather heeled boot and matching bag. While the rapper wore low slung bright yellow trousers and an open purple shirt which he paired with box-fresh white trainers and white cap.
Wiz and Winnie confirmed their romance back in August, and his ex-wife, Amber Rose, has since given her blessing.
'I met Winnie on several different occasions. I think she's a f**king sweetheart,' she told Us Weekly of Wiz's new relationship with Winnie.

source:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/10/wiz-khalifa-and-his-new-girlfriend.html
See full photos below.

Re: Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by TheOdd1sOut: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2018
adebuk47:
US Rapper, Wiz Khalifa, 31, and his new girlfriend, supermodel Winnie Harlow, 24, looked so lovely as they left the Lakers game at the Staples Center in LA on Saturday.
The Canadian supermodel rocked sported Fendi-print leggings, a matching crop top, grey Fendi leather heeled boot and matching bag. While the rapper wore low slung bright yellow trousers and an open purple shirt which he paired with box-fresh white trainers and white cap.
Wiz and Winnie confirmed their romance back in August, and his ex-wife, Amber Rose, has since given her blessing.
'I met Winnie on several different occasions. I think she's a f**king sweetheart,' she told Us Weekly of Wiz's new relationship with Winnie.

source:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/10/wiz-khalifa-and-his-new-girlfriend.html
See full photos below.
this bros go don shine that girl Congo tire

1 Like

Re: Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by GOFRONT(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ayam notu understandin......Is that a tattoo on her skin
Re: Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by beautyoftheLord: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
GOFRONT:

Vitiligo!

7 Likes

Re: Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
GOFRONT:
She has vitiligo.

2 Likes

Re: Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by Ehiscotch(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
They look horribly dressed..
And I am surprised she is a "super model" considering the fact that she has "vitiligo".

2 Likes

Re: Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by mayweather145: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wiz they try ooo, imagine dating a vitiligo .

2 Likes

Re: Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by SignatureNG(f): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
wow they so cute

please check my signature
Re: Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by Pr0cter: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
I know that lady. She was one of the contestants for America Top Model. During the contest she was shamed though due to her skin colour. I could remember one of the photographer called her panda, a nick name though but she told him she doesn't like the name.

1 Like

Re: Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by czarina(f): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pr0cter:
I know that lady. She was one of the contestants for America Top Model. During the contest she was shamed though due to her skin colour. I could remember one of the photographer called her panda, a nick name though but she told him she doesn't like the name.
nickname or not, that was just too insensitive.

2 Likes

Re: Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by ifyalways(f): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Both are terribly dressed especially the lady with that tacky weave and all the Fendi stuff. Amber will be LMAO in her corner.

4 Likes

Re: Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by lyriclekidd(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
ifyalways:
Both are terribly dressed especially the lady with that tacky weave and all the Fendi stuff. Amber will be LMAO in her corner.

Terribly dressed?? They were coming back from a LA Lakers game, you don't expect them to wear suit and corporate gowns. Tf are you talking about ma'am?
Re: Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by Sterope(f): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Actually that vitiligo helped her career. You are welcome!
Ehiscotch:
They look horribly dressed..
And I am surprised she is a "super model" considering the fact that she has "vitiligo".
Re: Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by Justbeingreal(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
cool

Wow this is sweet. How many guys can date a lady with that...

Khalifa just prove he goes for the personality n not looks.
Re: Wiz Khalifa And His New Girlfriend Winnie Harlow Step Out Together In LA (photos by Mankosi: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
He just want to make the girl feel like a woman

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 | Ozo Fondled Dorathy Breast In Truth And Dare Game / Cutest Video Today: Davido's Daughter & Tiwa Savage's Son Pays Tribute To Obama / Mark Angel Have Been Sent To Jail For Killing An Accident Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.