Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Am IPOB, But We Are Trashing Buhari Next Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am IPOB, But We Are Trashing Buhari Next Year (1041 Views)

Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance / Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am IPOB, But We Are Trashing Buhari Next Year by kid23(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:
I lost a very good friend at Ariaria who was shot protesting against the illegal detention of Nnamdi Kanu.

I was at Aba when Python Dance 1 was launched and I saw how my people were intimidated by the NA.

I was at National High School, Aba when the Feb massacre occurred and I barely escaped.

I was at Osisioma at the next rally to protest against the tyranny of this government. My own IPOB family began our own rally from National High School, through PH road, we passed through Cemetary Market, then burst out at PH road again in front of CKC, we rallied from that point passed Abia Poly where other IPOB family joined us, we numbered over 10,000 beautiful souls protesting the illegal detention, those that were not in the rally were outside cheering and throwing the sacred Biafran flag while the biggest flag in the rally was in front facing the heavens as it leads the protest, we marched from Abia Poly down to the Military Barracks at Osisoma where the zoo army clear the way for us. We prayed for Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra and every Keke Napep on the road started carrying people home for free.

I fell sick because of that long trek but I was glad I am doing my part for the struggle, by the way, I lost over 19 Uncles during the Biafran war and my only war survivor Uncle is still eager to fight again even though he survived a bullet at the back.

I clearly understand the importance of boycotting the election to further the chances of Biafra but I never believed that Buhari would be contesting again because of his one term promise.

So today, boycotting the election is no longer an option, it is an indirect vote for Buhari and I WOULD NEVER do anything that would remotely benefit him.

I would never boycott the election even if Nnamdi Kanu says so.

I am not voting for Atiku, I am voting against Buhari. So I am Atikulating.

This is not just me, millions of Ndi Igbo share the same sentiment. Buhari is the common enemy and we are not voting for him.

Ipob has always maintained their no election stand
Nnamdi kanu must speak in favour of Ipob
Re: I Am IPOB, But We Are Trashing Buhari Next Year by BabaRamota1980: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Now we have Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Saraki, Dogara, Ortom, Obasanjo, IBB, Buba Galadimma, Mama Taraba, Shia moslem, International community.

Add SE+SS+NC, you will still not be enough to defeat Buhari.

Have you not see the voter's list?

Islamic Clerics control how votes turn out in North. They give word at Friday service. Thats it! The Emirs give green light to the clerics and clerics to the people. Shikena! What side are the Emirs on?

In the West Obas give endorsement. Whoever they support, thats it, no going back! We know where Eleko is. We know where Awujale is. We know where Alake is. Alaafin has spoken and its cut! We know where Ooni is. Deji, Owa, Oloffa...we know where they all stand. We stand behind them all!

Obasanjo cannot negate Alake. Tambuwal cannot negate Sultan. Kwankwaso cannot negate Sarkin Kano.

...abeg get sense!
Re: I Am IPOB, But We Are Trashing Buhari Next Year by IamAtikulate: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Add SE+SS+NC, you will still not be enough to defeat Buhari.

Have you not see the voter's list?

Islamic Clerics control how votes turn out in North. They give word at Friday service. Thats it! The Emirs give green light to the clerics and clerics to the people. Shikena! What side are the Emirs on?

In the West Obas give endorsement. Whoever they support, thats it, no going back! We know where Eleko is. We know where Awujale is. We know where Alake is. Alaafin has spoken and its cut! We know where Ooni is. Deji, Owa, Oloffa...we know where they all stand. We stand behind them all!

Obasanjo cannot negate Alake. Tambuwal cannot negate Sultan. Kwankwaso cannot negate Sarkin Kano.

...abeg get sense!
Look at this zombie.

Last election when SW were sai babaring their hairs, APC won the SW with about 400k votes while PDP won only Anambra with 660k votes.

Ndi ara, learn how to give bloc votes first.

In case you don't know, the bloc vote in one state in the east would neutralize the SW. The number of registered voters in SS/SE is more than that of NW. Atiku would win NC and NE.
Re: I Am IPOB, But We Are Trashing Buhari Next Year by IamAtikulate: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
kid23:

Ipob has always maintained their no election stand
Nnamdi kanu must speak in favour of Ipob
The circumstance surrounding his re-emergence is suspicious. How can you boycott election to favour someone that killed your followers? It doesn't make sense to me.
Re: I Am IPOB, But We Are Trashing Buhari Next Year by kid23(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

The circumstance surrounding his re-emergence is suspicious. How can you boycott election to favour someone that killed your followers? It doesn't make sense to me.

Are you expecting him to come out and declare his support for Atiku or whoever.
Those that died did not die for Nigeria but for biafra freedom.
It will be treacherous for him to come out and declare support for Nigeria.
Ipob has always maintained their disdain for Nigeria.
Whoever emerges d leader is not of their business but biafra.
Re: I Am IPOB, But We Are Trashing Buhari Next Year by BabaRamota1980: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Look at this zombie.

Last election when SW were sai babaring their hairs, APC won the SW with about 400k votes while PDP won only Anambra with 660k votes.

Ndi ara, learn how to give bloc votes first.

In case you don't know, the bloc vote in one state in the east would neutralize the SW. The number of registered voters in SS/SE is more than that of NW. Atiku would win NC and NE.

Onye oshi this guy!

You couldnt even get the candidate you want for VP you are talking about displacing Buhari. How?

Atiku singlehandedly swept your entire leadership to the side and gave you a candidate. You still think numbers is in your favor?

Rethink before I give you the Atiku treatment and sweep you aside. grin
Re: I Am IPOB, But We Are Trashing Buhari Next Year by BabaRamota1980: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

It makes perfect sense to ipob.

Guess what....the election in East will be decided between Atiku and Kanu.

Ipob is very close to referendum. They can see it...they smell it and they are staying on course. No one will deny them that victory.

If Kanu can be in Israel as a freeman, apparently Israel is already behind him tacitly and working underground to get a political support for him. They will be patient for Buhari term to expire and begin a political assault at international level to get referendum for Biafra. Now you are asking ipob to ignore that progress and vote Atiku. You are a fake ipob.
Re: I Am IPOB, But We Are Trashing Buhari Next Year by IamAtikulate: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
kid23:

Are you expecting him to come out and declare his support for Atiku or whoever. Those that died did not die for Nigeria but for biafra freedom. It will be treacherous for him to come out and declare support for Nigeria. Ipob has always maintained their disdain for Nigeria. Whoever emerges d leader is not of their business but biafra.
Election would hold, period.
Re: I Am IPOB, But We Are Trashing Buhari Next Year by IamAtikulate: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

It makes perfect sense to ipob.

Guess what....the election in East will be decided between Atiku and Kanu.

Ipob is very close to referendum. They can see it...they smell it and they are staying on course. No one will deny them that victory.

If Kanu can be in Israel as a freeman, apparently Israel is already behind him tacitly and working underground to get a political support for him. They will be patient for Buhari term to expire and begin a political assault at international level to get referendum for Biafra. Now you are asking ipob to ignore that progress and vote Atiku. You are a fake ipob.
An Afonja moslem telling us how to fight our Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu would be fake if he endorse Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC State Chairman, Wife Die In Auto Crash / Aso-Rock Jubril:: Comparing Osinbajo/Buhari 2015-2019. / Why Jonathan Appointed Amina Zakari As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.