Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend (13226 Views)

LG Refrigerator Price, Features And Price List In Nigeria / Fairly New Portable Thermocool Refrigerator For Sale For 20k / I Have 50grand, And Dont Know If It Can Buy Me A Good Laptop. And Also What Brand Can I Buy Dat Woul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by hassymo5(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2010
pls N/L what brand do you advice i buy?
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by Damibanti: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2010
LG/Samsung
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by DamDam1: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2010
Haier Thermacool

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by hassymo5(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
thanks for your contribution
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by Primegold: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2010
We have in stock brands such as LG, Samsung, Haier Thermocool, Westpoint.

We have refrigerators with digital panels, Side By Side refrigerators, Low Voltage refrigerators, Fridge & freezer combo, bedside, table top, Frostfree etc.

They are all brand new and come with 1 year warranty.

Interested ?

Check us out at:

21, Yaya Abatan Street,
Besides Nationwide Petrol Station,
Ogba.
Tel: 08023122227, 08087181397.
Email:primegold1@yahoo.com

Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by Primegold: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
Fridge with digital panel and dispenser.

1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by Fhemmmy: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2010
You pocket will decide . . . . . But Frigidaire is a great brand, as far as i am concerned

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by Primegold: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You pocket will decide . . . . . But Frigidaire is a great brand, as far as i am concerned

Quite true Fhemmmy.
The cheapest Frigidaire we have is going for N85,500 - the MFCO7VGW.
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by obua: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
buy haier-thermocool.
comes with warantee and quality is good
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by Mota1: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2010
[size=28pt]Haier Thermocool[/size]
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by hassymo5(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2010
is like base on the contributions am going for thermocool
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by Primegold: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2010
@ hassyMo5,

What size do you have in mind? I can supply you any model of Thermocool fridge you want at at a great price with 1 year warranty.

You can contact me with details I provided earlier if you're interested.
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by Nephat: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2012
Caveat Emptor! You are on your own if you buy Thermocool. I don't usually do this, but after having 6 Haier Thermocool products pack up in less than 1 year, I feel angry and ripped-off enough to hunt down any available medium to warn folks away from their products. Their products are all shiny but substandard and their customer service is hopeless

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by FEMARY1: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2012
Go for Westpoint,its a great product.
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by ifnyioj22(m): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
Very reliable with no power consumption!

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by dukeo(m): 4:10am On Dec 02, 2018
New clime if you can get it
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by datola: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buy Scanfrost! Their products are relaible with long wanrantee. Power consumption is far lower compared to others.
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by stanley000: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
ifnyioj22:
I would recommend this great product too grin

On a serious note just buy either lg or Sammy. These two companies have made their way up to the top in terms of house appliances.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by LadyJackie: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
ifnyioj22:
Very funny.
hassymo5:
pls N/L what brand do you advice i buy?

LG and Haier Thermocool have some of the best single and double door fridges in the market. There also make very durable deep freezers too. To help you make your choice, here are the latest refrigerator prices in Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by Homeyfav: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2020
qoplkj

(1) (Reply)

COME IN FOR AIN DEALS / WD Hard Drives 1tb And 2TB! / Free Unlimited And Fastest Browsing Magic Sim Cards For All Devices Hurry!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.