Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Guys, Can You Dress Like This To Your Girlfriend’s House? (see Photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys, Can You Dress Like This To Your Girlfriend’s House? (see Photo) (1108 Views)

How Do You Dress To The Market? / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Dress Like This To Your Girlfriend’s House? (see Photo) by McAkpos: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
These are future sons-in-laws and future fathers…….
So over to you

Guys, Can You Dress Like This To Your Girlfriend’s House?

Ladies, Will You Welcome Your Guy Dressed Like This?

Drop your comments

See More: (http://repnaija.com.ng/lets-talk-guys-can-you-dress-like-this-to-your-girlfriends-house-see-photo/)

#lalasticlala

Re: Guys, Can You Dress Like This To Your Girlfriend’s House? (see Photo) by Topccy007z: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Swaggggg

I pity our youths
Re: Guys, Can You Dress Like This To Your Girlfriend’s House? (see Photo) by Shelumiel: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is irresponsible; no father will want his daughter mingling with such .
Re: Guys, Can You Dress Like This To Your Girlfriend’s House? (see Photo) by Benscolari: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
# this is definitely how buhari dressed when he was 12 Years old. I'm sure he bribed aisha's parents with one of his big fat redundant lazy gay cows. There were 151 in total. Aisha parents took one

Re: Guys, Can You Dress Like This To Your Girlfriend’s House? (see Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
Only if her Dad is my weed supplier.
And presumably I smoke everyday.
Re: Guys, Can You Dress Like This To Your Girlfriend’s House? (see Photo) by Johnjanrt: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Xaos:
Only if her Dad is my weed supplier. And presumably I smoke everyday.
hahagahahahahahaha. Guy why?
Re: Guys, Can You Dress Like This To Your Girlfriend’s House? (see Photo) by Johnjanrt: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Its so sad that living among such young fellows and not dressing as they do often renders one to be seen as completely out of this world and naive too. Coping hard wallahi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Weaving Machine For Sale / Ankara Gown Styles For Church- Here We Have Dazzling Gowns For Church / Fashion With The Best Variety Female Boutique In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.