Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Any Party But PDP N APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Party But PDP N APC (254 Views)

We Will Vote In Labour Party But If They Mess Up Lagosians Will Send Them Packin / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike / Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Party But PDP N APC by slimjohn2k5: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
I am deeply concerned how Nigerians are clamouring for PDP or APC.
Is it the money they get from the politicians or the pastor or imam that misleading their followers.

Why can't we look beyond these deceivers. Look at the money Atiku spent alone at the primaries, then the main elections. He will want to make his money back doubled.
Those that claim to sponsor buhari also need their money back.

Let's join hands together n vote out the norms. Look outside PDP and apc if you want a new Nigeria.
Re: Any Party But PDP N APC by ufuosman(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
D rest ones belongs to PDP and APC........ PDP and APC are the headquarters...... Sending d rest faithful members to their branches to share there opponent votes
Re: Any Party But PDP N APC by Johnjanrt: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
True talk o. But who would that be? Considering the fact that Nigerians have grown to be tired of the directionless navigation of APC's ship of state. When for anyone to emerge as president demands a wide range of popularity both home and abroad. Well Nigerians clamouring for change arent to be blamed for looking up to the PDP, because that seems to be the only tangible option.
Re: Any Party But PDP N APC by kalu61(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
slimjohn2k5:
I am deeply concerned how Nigerians are clamouring for PDP or APC.
Is it the money they get from the politicians or the pastor or imam that misleading their followers.

Why can't we look beyond these deceivers. Look at the money Atiku spent alone at the primaries, then the main elections. He will want to make his money back doubled.
Those that claim to sponsor buhari also need their money back.

Let's join hands together n vote out the norms. Look outside PDP and apc if you want a new Nigeria.
You know the truth
We have only two parties in Nigeria. Even USA practice two party system not these hungry mushroom parties looking for INEC ALLAWEE

In fact Ops, tell us the party you want us to look at lets see if your brain is not paining you
Re: Any Party But PDP N APC by TrueLEADER: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
That's what we call a waster of time and PVC......

The reality is, none of these new platform have any structure anywhere. All they do is noise.

You'll get to know this on the day of election
Re: Any Party But PDP N APC by otokx(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
The reality is APC or PDP, all others are just proxy setups that eventually align with the above.
Re: Any Party But PDP N APC by slimjohn2k5: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
kalu61:
You know the truth
We have only two parties in Nigeria. Even USA practice two party system not these hungry mushroom parties looking for INEC ALLAWEE

In fact Ops, tell us the party you want us to look at lets see if your brain is not paining you

U don't see possibility outside PDP/APC, I see it. Don't limit your thoughts to criminals. Atiku spent millions for buhari to be president, then he was not corrupt, now he left them he is corrupt.

I am not trying to say atiku is not corrupt but with this trend, the next 50yrs does not have a future in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Any Party But PDP N APC by kalu61(m): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
slimjohn2k5:

U don't see possibility outside PDP/APC, I see it. Don't limit your thoughts to criminals. Atiku spent millions for buhari to be president, then he was not corrupt, now he left them he is corrupt.

I am not trying to say atiku is not corrupt but with this trend, the next 50yrs does not have a future in Nigeria
Our elite has made it such as way that we have little or no choice. Voting another party will not stop either parties until Nigerians are tires of it.
Do I need to tell you that even the new party will still be funded and manage by same old folks.

We still have a long way to go as a nation

(1) (Reply)

5,000 Members Dump APC, Join PDP In A’ibom / Adamawa Man Climbs 40 Meter-tall Object, Demands Buhari's Resignation / Atiku Vs Buhari: Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger To Undergo Psychiatric Test –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.