Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

JSS 2 Students Seen Exchanging “yahoo Yahoo” Ideas - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JSS 2 Students Seen Exchanging “yahoo Yahoo” Ideas (407 Views)

Married Man Allegedly Impregnates JSS 2 Student In Minna / 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) / JSS 2 Student Locked In A Police Cell After Being Abandoned By His Father.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1)

JSS 2 Students Seen Exchanging “yahoo Yahoo” Ideas by made4naija(f): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Some JSS 2 students of a secondary school in Ado Ekiti, were captured exchanging “yahoo yahoo” ideas during school hours, on Thursday, in Ekiti State.

In the video recorded by a shocked teacher, the students can be heard saying: “Once I enter the website, I will search and start downloading the pictures. Once I use the pictures, I’ll start getting responses.”

According to the teacher, one of them went further to advise his colleagues to always use pictures of military men or women if they are into dating scam.

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/jss-2-students-seen-exchanging-yahoo-yahoo-ideas/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: JSS 2 Students Seen Exchanging “yahoo Yahoo” Ideas by ChroniclesNg(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
made4naija:
Some JSS 2 students of a secondary school in Ado Ekiti, were captured exchanging “yahoo yahoo” ideas during school hours, on Thursday, in Ekiti State.

In the video recorded by a shocked teacher, the students can be heard saying: “Once I enter the website, I will search and start downloading the pictures. Once I use the pictures, I’ll start getting responses.”

According to the teacher, one of them went further to advise his colleagues to always use pictures of military men or women if they are into dating scam.

Watch Video below

www.chronicles.com.ng
Re: JSS 2 Students Seen Exchanging “yahoo Yahoo” Ideas by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2018

(1)

Parade Of Notorious Fake Pharmaceutical Drug Manufacturers / Police Arrest 21 Bandits In Ondo State. Photos / Man Assisting Bank Customer To Withdraw At ATM Escapes With N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.