Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot (2321 Views)

Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? / DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / Analysis Of Nnamdi Kanu's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by TimFisher2: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
NonsoWow:
Nnamdi Kanu has been declaring election boycotts since 2014. That is why his followers love him. So if he doesn't declare boycott in 2019, his followers will accuse him of collecting bribe from politicians and becoming Nigerianized like MASSOB leader, Ralph uwazuruike. It is the boycott that gives his movement more supporters especially the large number of Igbos who see Nigeria as a curse. Trust me, if Kanu doesn't declare boycott today, it will be the start to the quick death of Ipod.

The ones they have boycotted, has it help us in anyway!

Rather we are always at the receiving end

You can't get Biafra.... if you don't have true representatives

Take it or leave it....that's the plain truth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by SuperStriker: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
TimFisher2:

What will you call this??it seems Nnamdi KANU is now working for oppositions.the picture is getting clear!

I believe you my brother. The question is why did he show up at this point in time?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by IamAtikulate: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Philistine:

Backing of Saraki? And u think Saraki will support restructuring? Use ur brains for once, if u have one.
Saraki is a progressive. He is not analog like Buhari. Atiku is his boss and he would personally lead the campaign

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by Buterflyle0: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Walahi, there's no better group of clowns than them. I really don't like getting involved in their pedestrian matters but this was just too funny to pass up cheesy

Ordinary PIB has spent more than 10 years in the NASS yet some mumus believe Atiku when he promises restructuring that needs a 2/3rd support from NASS plus 2/3rd support of all state assemblies? They don't know it's a constitutional amendment matter cheesy

They are obviously kids making noise on nairaland who know absolutely nothing about how things work in the real world. Social media noise makers.

They thing restructuring would happen overnight. Something that a new government would just sit on and render redundant.

They all need to have their brains formatted.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by shukuokukobambi: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

So yorubas are not in support of restructuring again?

Nothing will excite me more but I know when I'm being deceived. Atiku is the last person to support restructuring. There'll be no restructuring until we create regional parties strictly for that purpose and vote their candidates in to NASS. APC and PDP will never work for restructuring because it'll reduce Abuja to nothing and what are the current politicians without Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by shukuokukobambi: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
magoo10:
are you not aware that your colleagues have been jubilating with some popping champagne that with the appearance of kanu there will be no need for buhari campaigning in the east that he will help apc win the votes?
is that not a wishful thinking in place of actual campaign?

It's the same way you all have been jumping up and down because one shettima who tags himself northern youth leader said all northern youths have decided to work with you to vote out Buhari.

You're playing politics, they're playing politics
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by PapalsBull(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
What has my good friend @ tigerclaws grin got to say concerning the screen shot buterflyle0 post grin?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by Buterflyle0: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Saraki is a progressive. He is not analog like Buhari. Atiku is his boss and he would personally lead the campaign

^^^^^

shukuokukobambi do you see the comical reasoning coming from these guys? grin

See them using words like Analogue and Progressive as if substituting one for the other would erase motive and selfishness inherent in every politician cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The whole of which Igbo land? grin

Are you high?

Propaganda can't help you

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by magoo10(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

[s]It's the same way you all have been jumping up and down because one shettima who tags himself northern youth leader said all northern youths have decided to work with you to vote out Buhari.

You're playing politics, they're playing politics[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by PureMe01: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

OP you are too late. The decision has already been made by the true igbos and those who genuinely have the interest of the Igbo race at heart.

lol...only u sneaking from one thread to another deciding for igbos with ur WASTERN mindset.its too late for the propaganda.igbos here now understand APC and buharis game.nnamdi kanu or not,we ar atikulating next year.moreover kudos to u.i must commend u.u ar d most hardworking BMC in existence.lie mohammed should do something about your 30k

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by TimFisher2: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
SuperStriker:

I believe you my brother. The question is why did he show up at this point in time?

I can't really fathom, I'm still amazed

why did he took him so long to appear now the election is four months away

To me....something is fishy!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by shukuokukobambi: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

^^^^^

shukuokukobambi do you see the comical reasoning coming from these guys? grin

See them using words like Analogue and Progressive as if substituting one for the other would erase motive and selfishness inherent in every politician cheesy

Who do.them this thing? I mean, how do you get adults to believe so easily? cheesy

Since kanu started his madness in 2015 and the way he garnered worshippers, I've been wondering what makes it easy for these guys to be so easily led despite their professed smartness cheesy

Atiku, a poster boy of the establishment, will champion a radical change from the status quo and adults are swearing they believe him? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by Buterflyle0: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Propaganda can't help you

You mean this propaganda abi? grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by SuperStriker: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
TimFisher2:

I can't really fathom, I'm still amazed

why did he took him so long to appear now the election is four months away

To me....something is fishy!

Very fishy. It's like Nnamdi Kanu is now working for Buhari and APC.

They might have given him some real money and made mouth watering promises to him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You mean this propaganda abi? grin

Exactly... That propaganda

Atiku obi is bae grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by Philistine(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by magoo10(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Exactly... That propaganda

Atiku obi is bae grin
you are realy atikulated for zombies
they think is by posting facebook messages from ipob members ,atiku is busy doing is grassroot politics the whole of apc and their followers are busy with frivolities and wishful thinking.
i wonder when wishful thinking have turned to campaign strategy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by kid23(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:
MASSOB called for the boycott of OBJ's national census and till date we are still suffering it.

Take it or leave it, Ndi Igbo are more populated than the Yorubas, but the stupidity of Uwazuruike cost us that.

We won't make another mistake.

Election is different from census
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by TimFisher2: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
kid23:

How is it different?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by Ojiofor: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ndi Igbo should go out and vote massively like they did for GEJ in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by kid23(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
TimFisher2:

How is it different?

Census is just a head to head count of people in a particular place while election is coming out to select a leader.

When you boycott election it shows you are withdrawing your mandate.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by KANUISALIVE: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
The reason nigeria is not progressing is because of tribal politics

Imagine op preparing to call MNK idiot just because the made an igbo man vp lol, you don't even care if the vp will do his job all you know is that he is an igboman ask the people of bayelsa and ss what GEJ did for them as president and also ask the people of daura what PMB has done for them.

Yeye de smell

If MNK ask us to vote i will denounce him and he will die of the oath he swore. IPOB is not a political party and IPOB does not compromise, IPOB is boycotting, girlcotting, mancotting and womancotting the election
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by IamAtikulate: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
kid23:

Boycotting election is worst.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by kid23(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Boycotting election is worst.

It is not you are only withdrawing your mandate.
It will go a long way to show that d people ate no longer interested in the Nigeria project.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by IamAtikulate: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
kid23:

It will go a long way to show that d people ate no longer interested in the Nigeria project.
Why did NK come out now and how did he get to Isreal without being caught?

His home was surrounded and it is not possible for him to leave without being caught.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by kid23(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Why did NK come out now and how did he get to Isreal without being caught?

His home was surrounded and it is not possible for him to leave without being caught.

hope you are listening?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by tigerclaws: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
What has my good friend @ tigerclaws grin got to say concerning the screen shot buterflyle0 post grin?
[/s]
more trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by julietm123: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

OP you are too late. The decision has already been made by the true igbos and those who genuinely have the interest of the Igbo race at heart.

Stop sharing useless post especially if you arent igbo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by julietm123: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
kid23:

It is not only worse but foolishness.
People must surely come out to vote. you cant stop everybidy from voting.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by kid23(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
julietm123:
It is not only worse but foolishness.
People must surely come out to vote. you cant stop everybidy from voting.

just d same way u can't force people out to vote.

it is not foolishness but civil disobedience.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by TimFisher2: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2018
kid23:

just d same way u can't force people out to vote.

it is not foolishness but civil disobedience.

What has your boycotting achieved for you?

Are you not seeing the clearer picture kid?

Let Buhari return again....i bet you,Buhari will kill and maim the likes of you including your Nnamdi Kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Among Top Nigerians Convicted Overseas / The International Standard Agbor Rail Station Is Ready For Operation-photo / COVID-19! This Is How Bad FG Rice Palliative Is, Shared At Dutse In Abuja(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.