Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

A Strange Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Strange Experience (207 Views)

I’ve Always Seen Okorocha As A Strange Person –osinbajo / Fayose Raises Alarm Over Strange Movements Around His Residence / Saraki Looks President Buhari In A Strange Way Again At The Apc Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Strange Experience by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Please mods help me and post it to the right section.

It happened on Friday Afternoon I just woke up from sleep, my phone rang, it was a strange number, I picked him, the voice speaking through the phone had a Yoruba accent. Because I am Igbo

He told that he wanted to send a recharge card of 3000 to his brother, but mistakenly sent it to me, how he got my number, I didn't know.

He said that I should please check my inbox load the card and send it to his brother.

I checked my inbox, I didn't see any message, I texted him I can't find any card, as if he was waiting for me to reply, I saw the card. As as I was about to see the content of the card, he called me If I ha seen it, I said yes, he told me that it is 3000 naira, that I should load it and send it to his brother.

As I checked the card very well, I noticed something strange, each card started with a name, the pin and the amount which is 1000

The first card started with Ifa, I knew Ifa was a shrine followed with the pin and the 1000 signifying it is 1000 naira

e.g Ifa 3959228644683566 1000

The second one started with odudu

The last started with abere,

I noticed that the names were strange, immediately I googled abere, what I saw indicated it was a Yoruba goddess immediately he called me, I refused to pick the call.

I noticed a strange sensation, my heart started palpitating very seriously, I deleted the message, he called me again, I refused to pick the call, I switched off my phone.
The name is Omifeya Lean

The number is still in my phone but I have deleted the message.

My advice, please don't pick any strange call.

Don't display your number publicly

Please Nairalanders, what do you think of it

(1) (Reply)

Never Celebrate The Murder Of The Innocent. Pray For Kaduna! / Flood: Dickson Approves Additional N100m For Relief Materials, Resettlement Of V / Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.