Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

President Buhari To Visit Seme Border - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Visit Seme Border (24335 Views)

FG Okays Re-Opening Of Seme Border For Vehicle Importation / Smuggling Booms At Seme Border 18 Months After Reopening / Seme Border Remains Closed 24 Hours After Buhari’s Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Hassan88(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
ican2020:
is he running away
Have u eaten today?
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Chibuzee: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Is he passing by road or air, because if it is road hmmm, ebelebe ga eme dat day
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Kenturkey048(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
germanized:
I believe he and his aides will go there via helicopter because the road leading to badagry and seme border is in a state of chaos.

Both the federal and state government have refused to fix that road. I hope after they all leave office, they'll buy helicopters to move around the city.
thank you my oga.
because av been wondering how dem duos would go tru ojo to badagry..i only wish he goes by land so he could experience what citizens plying that axis faces daily.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by rockyh(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mautonmentos:
Watch out for speedy repairs on Lagos-Badagry Expressway
it will take years to repair the damages on that road
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Smile4daddy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
buhariguy:
That is the best president so far
No doubt.

Best for now and till 2023.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Hassan88(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
Go in an Atikulated way. Don't disgrace us as usual.
when was the last time u checked/ tested your sanity?
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by lasmile(f): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ensure PMB pass through via Iyana Oba and Badagry route to Seme , he will resign as a failure...
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Justinah4real(f): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:
I hope Buhari concedes defeat in 2019 like Jonathan peacefully did in 2015

Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by iamvictorbassey: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hassan88:
when was the last time u checked/ tested your sanity?
This morning when I came down from your mother grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
pauljumbo:
We are in trouble on Tuesday that Badagry road they abandoned will be blocked
... and who said he will travel by road? Is there road there?
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by rockyh(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
AngelicBeing:
You took the word out of my mouth, I have properties along that route, the last time I was in Nigeria, it was hard for me to drive along Mile 2 / Badagry express way, chai, the road is freaking bad angry
u passed the road when it was motorable but now a big mess even SUV get their bumper torn as a result of deep holes along the road

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Hassan88(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
360command:
Stupid news cause I know he will fly to seme..
He will disappoint u.
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by gift01: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buhari cannot survive being driven down from Mile 2 to Seme. He will faint on that road. So they'll fly him
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by AngelicBeing: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
rockyh:
u passed the road when it was motorable but now a big mess even SUV get their bumper torn as a result of deep holes along the road
Chai, it means the road is a right off then shocked
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by hush15: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari and his Republic of Benin counterpart, Patrice Talon will on Tuesday perform the official hand-over of the new Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Border Posts at Seme-Krake and Neope-Akanu in Badagry.

In a statement on Sunday, the Lagos State Government said all necessary arrangements to ensure hitch-free unveiling ceremony had been firmed up, while President Buhari would be accompanied to the venue by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode.

According to the statement, the President would be received at the Airport by the Governor, while the duo would thereafter proceed to the venue.

“Already, all necessary security and logistic arrangements have been firmed up by the State Government in partnership with relevant federal government agencies.

“To this effect, the Lagos State Government is soliciting the usual support and cooperation of residents throughout the visit,” the statement said.

https://politicsngr.com/just-president-buhari-visit-seme-border/

Well, if that will fix that road, its welcomed because that entire stretch is a big insult to lagosians and nigerians as a whole.
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by LasGidiOwner: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ok
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Justinah4real(f): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
HORRORIZON:
Ok, so what exactly is this event suppose to achieve.

Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Ogaga87(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Are they really fixing the road or just patching it?

I don't really know but that's what I heard.. And if its actually patching, then all are for his smooth trip.. It's well

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by masseratti: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
jerryunit48:
He should visit Nigeria-Cameroon borders and claim back our land there and while at it he should just claim the English part of Cameroon and join it to Nigeria, the killings there is just too much I know we have our own problems too .
As if it is that easy
we actually don't have any land in Cameroon, the English part of Cameroon was given the opportunity to be part of Nigeria they chose to be part of Cameroon, the unfortunate is that part of Cameroon that became part of Nigeria is what is giving us Boko Haram and also have the North an extreme advantage of land mass over the south, not only that, they didn't come with any form or parliament, the kaduna parliament just took immediate administrative control of the area, this country is just too sad, the way it was put together it can't last for long if we don't restructure.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Hassan88(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
myettiallah:
Very good.
So that from there, he will be shot by yoruba hunters.
grin
Odeshi is allowed. Buhari is untouchable, unbreakeable, unreachable and un quenchable
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by frankzone: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari and his Republic of Benin counterpart, Patrice Talon will on Tuesday perform the official hand-over of the new Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Border Posts at Seme-Krake and Neope-Akanu in Badagry.

In a statement on Sunday, the Lagos State Government said all necessary arrangements to ensure hitch-free unveiling ceremony had been firmed up, while President Buhari would be accompanied to the venue by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode.

According to the statement, the President would be received at the Airport by the Governor, while the duo would thereafter proceed to the venue.

“Already, all necessary security and logistic arrangements have been firmed up by the State Government in partnership with relevant federal government agencies.

“To this effect, the Lagos State Government is soliciting the usual support and cooperation of residents throughout the visit,” the statement said.

https://politicsngr.com/just-president-buhari-visit-seme-border/
Through which road? Unless they will use chopper because that road is impassable now.
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Hassan88(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
iamvictorbassey:

I guess u never had one or she died when she gave birth to u and ur father was busy running after his landlord's slowpoke daughter thats why u dnt have sense. grin
iamvictorbassey:

I guess u never had one or she died when she gave birth to u and ur father was busy running after his landlord's slowpoke daughter thats why u dnt have sense.
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
I hope he'd be disturbed by the condition of that badagry - seme border road.
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by frozen70(f): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pls they should make sure that his ontourage or convoys follows the route

From mile 2 to agbara axis down to badagry

Let them see what those living there goes through on a daily basis
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Almunjid(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Guys can u saw what I'm sawing? Baba is getting younger 0oo.
Who say money no good? Lol
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Diso60090(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
shocked
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by iamvictorbassey: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hassan88:
I guess u never had one or she died when she gave birth to u and ur father was busy running after his landlord's slowpoke daughter thats why u dnt have sense. grin I guess u never had one or she died when she gave birth to u and ur father was busy running after his landlord's slowpoke daughter thats why u dnt have sense.
grin grin grin E pain am, next time, when you see my post, you'll stay clear. With your poverty striken mindset. You think er'one was groomed in a compound with Landlords et all. Ewu!! I won't reply you again, when you have no-one to reply you, you'd look like an I-D-I-O-T. grin
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Glink2018(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
buhariguy:
That is the best president so far

.... for your mind
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by Adekdammy: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hope na motor he go enter from airport to badagry. Make buhari sef experience the hell from mile 2 to okoko, kudos to those who ply that route daily.
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by CoolAmbience(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
The more you look, the less you see .

They use that border to smuggled Kanu to Israel. Buhari is going to Benin to thank them because this will help his re-election.

I thought IPOB said Kanu was killed by the FG....what are you now saying? That he tricked his people?
Re: President Buhari To Visit Seme Border by seguno2: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dandsome:
Okay
This will be done by flying there with a helicopter.

Bubu that we we all know won't survive that road.

The lifeless one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party / Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide / Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.