Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis (36893 Views)

Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools / COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) / 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
PMBfirstson:
Nothing is happening, please stop raising tention,
just keep your mouth shut or you don't know what to say. there is palpable tension in kaduna right now

3 Likes

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by Elevation(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
As I am typing now the news reaching me is that fake soldier done enter ugwan gimbiya.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by sevo(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
adajiboyy:
just keep your mouth shut or you don't know what to say. there is palpable tension in kaduna right now
Bros..this one pass palpable tension...a view of the night sky in sabo...and you will see smoke and smell of burnt cars in the air. That kasuwan magani fight was a well pre- planned killings by the hausas

3 Likes

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by garux: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Everything seems calm and quiet now, the curfew should be maintained for now until the tension die down

1 Like

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by Mbenny(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thicktemptation:
The adara people released bees to protest the abducted of their chief. The bees scared people and pple started running, nothing more.
which bees? stop saying what u don't know. it is a retaliation of the killings at kasuwan magani on thursday.
Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by Patrinus: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Our hearts and prayers are with you all. Pls be vigilant, preferably locate your fellow southerner and stay together. My prayers are with you all.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by keleants(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kasua market... It's happening!!! Burning cars and army shooting

1 Share

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by garux: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
sevo:

Bros..this one pass palpable tension...a view of the night sky in sabo...and you will see smoke and smell of burnt cars in the air. That kasuwan magani fight was a well pre- planned killings by the hausas

What kind message are u trying to pass

1 Like

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by BabbanBura(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Twoclans:

How can you say nothing is happening? Please don't misinform people. This is a very public forum.

Houses and cars are burning close to my residence and you are saying nothing is happening .

Curfew has been declared and you are saying nothing is happening .

Your area is boiling and all you can do is lashan duri?
Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by chidiebere2020(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Zoo republic

1 Like

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by sevo(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
garux:

What kind message are u trying to pass

Cocky as it may sound...that is the plain truth...seem you have forgotten that there was a fight in that kasuwan magani earlier before this one...who you think say they kill much in that first fight?

1 Like

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by Twoclans(f): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
BabbanBura:

Your area is boiling and all you can do is lashan duri?

BabbanBura leave me alone,I am not in the mood today. angry

1 Like

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by BabbanBura(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Twoclans:

BabbanBura leave me alone,I am not in the mood today. angry

I know my dear - my heart goes out for you and my prayers are for you. I have alot of family and friends right there. Infact ina da gida a refinery junction sef kusa da Indomie.
It's well dear.
Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by thatigboman: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Shehu Sani, don't bring your Boko Haram boys to Kaduna because didnt give you ticket ooo
what's shehu sani's own in this? Did u follow d story so?
Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by thatigboman: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kelisss:
It's not a scare o. The town is boiling

give us details pls
Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by thatigboman: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
PMBfirstson:
nothing is happening and state govt declared a 24-hr curfew?

1 Like

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by thatigboman: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
vivvaciousghost:
Sabo is on fire
details pls
Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by thatigboman: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ewroghene1:
Hmmmm no one is raising alarm
Even i av seen it on bbc dat 55 piple ar dead
that was 2 days in a village near kaduna. Eye witness said it more like 400 people. Thats what triggered today's crisis in kaduna town

1 Like

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by thatigboman: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
castrol180:
Is there no good reporter who can brief whatever is happening in that state govern by that idiotic fulani
i tire o
Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by sevo(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
People dey ask for details...you want make person go interview the killers or ask soldiers and policemen wey dey fire gun shots wetin dem dey do

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
What you see is what I saw

sevo:
People dey ask for details...you want make person go interview the killers or ask soldiers and policemen wey dey fire gun shots wetin dem dey do
Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by Neoteny(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
sevo:

Liar

The hausas suffered more casualties

1 Like

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by Thicktemptation(f): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mbenny:
which bees? stop saying what u don't know. it is a retaliation of the killings at kasuwan magani on thursday.
Do and ask people about the kamanthan and the adara people of southern Kaduna who use bees during war. I was born and raised in kd. Iam an indigene too and just like u said the bees are retaliation to the Thursday killings and abducted of Agam Adara.

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by sevo(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Neoteny:

Liar

In which of the fight...the first or the second?
Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by thatigboman: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Can those in Sabo, Gonin Gora, Barnawa, Tudun Wada, Kawo and Mando update us on the situation in the areas pls

1 Like

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by thatigboman: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Neoteny:

Liar

dont turn history upside down pls

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by Chineke1stSon: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
thatigboman:
dont turn history upside down pls
The moniker you quoted is a well known fulani extremist and a religious fanatic here on nairaland. Be guided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by p1jiobi: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
I stay at sabo. Kaduna is on fire. Dead bodies every where. Some killed by stray bullets.
Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by VictorRomanov: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
PMBfirstson:
Am not in kd now, am in abuja, just called my dad at kawo and he just comfirm there is tention, just pray my brother

After talking rubbish the first time. You now want prayers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by Mbenny(m): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thicktemptation:

Do and ask people about the kamanthan and the adara people of southern Kaduna who use bees during war. I was born and raised in kd. Iam an indigene too and just like u said the bees are retaliation to the Thursday killings and abducted of Agam Adara.
i am an indigin of kaduna born and brought up in kaduna and living in sabo. the is curfew in kasuwan magani since on thursday so the is no any tension there only from kujama down word.
Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by thatigboman: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chineke1stSon:

The moniker you quoted is a well known fulani extremist and a religious fanatic here on nairaland. Be guided...
oh thanks. Im very grateful
Re: Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis by Bia1990: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
Please if I may ask where exactly in sabo because I stay in sabo make una fear God o.
p1jiobi:
I stay at sabo. Kaduna is on fire. Dead bodies every where. Some killed by stray bullets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / List Of APC Senators - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.