Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Is It Normal For Anyone To Give Up On Their Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Normal For Anyone To Give Up On Their Faith (274 Views)

IPOB Slaughters Council Chairman: Why Muslims Must Guard Their Faith / Six Christian Families In India Issued Ultimatum To Renounce Their Faith / I Began To See The Errors Most Christian Make In Their Faith Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For Anyone To Give Up On Their Faith by Ilamina(f): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
You have complicated your life so badly
That you stop praying
Re: Is It Normal For Anyone To Give Up On Their Faith by Ihedinobi3: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hello.

Yes, it happens.

Is it normal, however? I wouldn't say that it is but I would say that others have done it. But it isn't the only option.

Much goes wrong and stays wrong in a believer's life if they never grow up spiritually. Making it top priority to learn all of God's Truth as revealed in the Bible has a way of changing us and giving us peace that nothing can equal.

I don't know the details of your situation but I will say a prayer for you and stand by if you need any more help.
Re: Is It Normal For Anyone To Give Up On Their Faith by festwiz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
What's faith? How much does it cost? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Anyone To Give Up On Their Faith by LordReed(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
festwiz:
What's faith? How much does it cost? undecided

LoL! Good question.

Nothing that is true requires faith for its operation. Tomorrow the sun will rise but none of the believers ever for one day exercised faith for that to happen. Yet they are told to have faith in a supposed truth. Faith is the currency the deceived use to buy their own deception, just like MMM and 419.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Saturday, November 10, 2018 / I Ate Pork/pig And My Conscience Is Judging Me / FAQ: Could I Have Committed The Unpardonable Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.