Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,253 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Buhari Is Playing A Wild Card. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Playing A Wild Card. (403 Views)

Labor Party Are Playing A Smart Political Game / Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Playing A Wild Card. by giftedben: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
As every Nigerian keep asking " how did Nnamdi Kanu get to Israel". Why did he finally surface after Igbos have agreed to participate in next year General election.

Here is my view, Sentiment aside, given all that President Buhari have faced, does anyone in his party (APC) have the courage to say Buhari will win next year General Election.

I can boldly tell you "NO", I am suspecting the Presidency is now a co-conspirator in kidnapping fraud: I believe he is playing his wild cards. I mean I know buhari have teeth but I never knew he had claws.

The Nigerian Military kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu under the disguise of Python dance, then just weeks after PDP presidential primary election, the Nigerian military decided to dump Nnamdi Kanu in Israel ��. What the presidency is trying to do is to set confusion into the minds of Igbos and the PDP camp.

Those in power are trying to change the future of Igbo's and we must resist this temptation. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Playing A Wild Card. by ChroniclesNg(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
giftedben:
As every Nigerian keep asking " how did Nnamdi Kanu get to Israel". Why did he finally surface after the Igbos have agreed to participate in next year General election.

Here is my view, Sentiment aside, given all that President Buhari have faced, does anyone in his party (APC) have the courage to say Buhari will win next year General Election.

I can boldly tell you "NO", I am suspecting the Presidency is now a co-conspirator in kidnapping fraud: I believe he is playing his wild cards. I mean I know buhari have teeth but I never knew he had claws.

The Nigerian Military kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu under the disguise of Python dance, then just weeks after PDP Presidential primary election, the Nigerian military decided to dump Nnamdi Kanu in Israel ��. What the presidency is trying to do is to set confusion into the minds of the Igbos and the PDP camp.

Those in power are trying to change the future of Igbo's and we must resist this temptation. Thank you.

www.chronicles.com.ng for more updates
Re: Buhari Is Playing A Wild Card. by yarimo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mteeeewwwww as if all IGBOS votes is up to Lagos and kano state
giftedben:
As every Nigerian keep asking " how did Nnamdi Kanu get to Israel". Why did he finally surface after Igbos have agreed to participate in next year General election.

The Nigerian Military kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu under the disguise of Python dance, then just weeks after PDP Presidential primary election, the Nigerian military decided to dump Nnamdi Kanu in Israel ��. What the presidency is trying to do is to set confusion into the minds of Igbos and the PDP camp.

Re: Buhari Is Playing A Wild Card. by magoo10(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww as if all IGBOS votes is up to Lagos and kano state
you always talk of Lagos and kano having so and so votes forgetting there are populations of Ibo's in Lagos.
Have you forgotten how your oba threatened Ibos with lagoon if they voted agbaje's PDP in Lagos?

That you guys are playing ethnic cards as a form of campaign is very disappointing aswear,it shows apc have nothing to tell the people.

Failure awaits Buhari at the polls
He will be thrashed by atiku
Re: Buhari Is Playing A Wild Card. by chriskosherbal(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
This thing is getting more interesting by the day .

(1) (Reply)

While The Youth Are Killing Each Other Over Politics / Beware Of PDP Presidency In 2019 –balarabe Musa / Imminent Recession Made Jonathan To Quickly Accept Defeat In 2015 – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.