Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Fighting In Kaduna Town...sabo Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighting In Kaduna Town...sabo Area (1081 Views)

President Buhari Sacks Saleh Mamman and Sabo Nanono As Ministers / Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) / ‘Nigeria Borders Will Remain Closed’ - Mohammed Sabo Nanono, Agric Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fighting In Kaduna Town...sabo Area by UnclePati: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Am visiting kaduna (first time) am somwhere around Command junction by television. The road is as dry as sahara desert no vehicles and people were running.

A police helicopter flew past me. And a few soldiers at the command were see outside taking position while some women and men ran inside the command for shelter other
people ran various directions to their houses i guess.

Hear there is ongoing fighting btween Christians and Muslim's...at sabo... i didnt withness the fighting but I saw civil defence police and soldiers heading towards that area...as people fled towards command.

I had to run back to my hotel.
Who else have better info about the clash? Heard its a repraisal for killing of over 50 christians yestaday and kidnapping of their king.

Will town be safe tomorrow or will the fight continue?

This KD na wah oo......abeg i need go back to my Lagos am at peace with all the alaye there.

1 Like

Re: Fighting In Kaduna Town...sabo Area by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Which part are u you?, a friend is just travelling to Kaduna now
Re: Fighting In Kaduna Town...sabo Area by dontecrosofiso(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
UnclePati:
Am visiting kaduna (first time) am somwhere around Command junction by television. The road is as dry as sahara desert no vehicles and people were running.

A police helicopter flew past me. And a few soldiers at the command were see outside taking position while some women and men ran inside the command for shelter other
people ran various directions to their houses i guess.

Hear there is ongoing fighting btween Christians and Muslim's...at sabo... i didnt withness the fighting but I saw civil defence police and soldiers heading towards that area...as people fled towards command.

I had to run back to my hotel.
Who else have better info about the clash? Heard its a repraisal for killing of over 50 christians yestaday and kidnapping of their king.

Will town be safe tomorrow or will the fight continue?

This KD na wah oo......abeg i need go back to my Lagos am at peace with all the alaye there.
Please don't spread a falsehood information. Nobody is been killed in Kaduna environ today, everyone is just running hecter scatter because of the rumours.
I'm in Sabo right now as I'm replying u. But concerning tomorrow movement, 24hrs curfew has been declared in Kaduna already.

1 Like

Re: Fighting In Kaduna Town...sabo Area by UnclePati: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Which part are u you?, a friend is just travelling to Kaduna now

i am just by the command junction
Re: Fighting In Kaduna Town...sabo Area by UnclePati: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
dontecrosofiso:
Please don't spread a falsehood information. Nobody is been killed in Kaduna environ today, everyone is just running hecter scatter because of the rumours.
I'm in Sabo right now as I'm replying u. But concerning tomorrow movement, 24hrs curfew has been declared in Kaduna already.

i didnt state that anyone was killed in kaduna today.........i only stated that there was fignting and we hear its as a result of the killing of over 50 persons last week and the kidnapping of their king.

i didnt see the fighting
i didnt see dead bodies or injured persons .... i just know they are fighting

not good
Re: Fighting In Kaduna Town...sabo Area by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
UnclePati:

i am just by the command junction
Thanks for the timely info
Re: Fighting In Kaduna Town...sabo Area by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
how is it that the over 50 that were killed are Christians, did u personally identify them and what suggest the kidnapped king is a Christian?

please stop propagating fake news
UnclePati:

i didnt state that anyone was killed in kaduna today.........i only stated that there was fignting and we hear its as a result of the killing of over 50 persons last week and the kidnapping of their king.

i didnt see the fighting
i didnt see dead bodies or injured persons .... i just know they are fighting

not good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Commissions The Sura Market Electrification Project In Lagos. PICS / I Founded APC, I Can't Leave It For Oshiomhole And Hope Uzodinma ~ Okorocha / El-rufai: Why I Picked Hadiza Balarabe As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.