Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) (50760 Views)

Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) / Mohamed Salah Kills Pigeon In 5-0 Huddersfield Win, Liverpool Fans React(Photos) / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by pinknipple: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2018
shocked

what if paul pogba went for that head tackle with Rudiger and got his head and haircut broken,

what i tell you he allowed that goal just to spare his haircut,

what if
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2018
And the SHALLON D' OR award goes to PAUL POGBA.........
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2018
And the SHALLON D' OR award goes to PAUL POGBA
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Savviey: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2018
I don't know y people are killing themselves.... He's enjoying he's money and fame!!!!!
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by gagadey(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2018
PurestBoy:

Lol you need to check your dictionary and learn, there's nothing like barb in relation to cutting of hair, the word Barber is a noun; the person who cuts hair and verb; the act of cutting of hair.
Don't say, I want to barb my hair,
Say, I want to barber my hair. I'm glad you've learnt something new today.

Oga barber, first of all i nvr said “I want to barb my hair” is the correct sentence.
Secondly, sit down lemme teach u smetin...

Barber as a noun means one whose business is cutting and dressing hair, shaving and trimming beards, and performing related services.

As a verb, it can be either transitive or intransitive verb. Transitive in the sense of trim or groom the hair or beard of;
While intransitive in the sense of to perform the services of a barber;

Examples of sentences as a noun includes;
He goes to a barber downtown.
went to the barber to get his hair cut and his beard trimmed
Examples as a verb include; Roger Federer, while not infallible, can play when there is barbered grass underfoot.

Missouri law requires a training course of 1,000 hours for barbering and 1,500 hours for hairdressing, followed by a licensing exam.

There is nothing like “To barber his hair” as a verb. Btw, do u knw tenses in English, lets start from the scratch
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by KelB(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2018
Oluwa Pogba...We Manutd fans like the hair cut
If u no like am go suck mad woman pvssy
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Youngstar76(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2018
Ain't no ones business whatever hairstyle he chooses to carry or how often he changes it.
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2018
rock003:
Messi and CR7 can compete for Ballon d'or; Pogba will compete for Salon d'or
2 of those fuckers will never have a world cup in this lifetime.... grin mind you pogba stil have a long chance of winning a champions league medal
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by IchBinBrait(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Focus on pitch you idiot

angry

How can someone just decide to post such derogatory comment! Whether Pogba plays like a professional or an amateur, he still gets paid and there is nothing you can do about it. His haircut, his business! That z it personal life mehn......

You will kill yourself over someone who doesn't even know you exist.
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sportdab:
Manchester United fans have slammed midfielder Paul Pogba for his new haircut.

The France International is well known for his extravagant and audacious hair styles, but during the international break he showed off a new one.

And now he has gotten another haircut in less than three weeks, which fans ain't happy about.

Following United's 2-2 draw at Chelsea on Saturday, Pogba posted pictures of his new haircut on social media.

The midfielder has gone for a geometric stripe design on one side of his head andstars on the other.

And fans were quick to criticise the Frenchman.

“Best players don't play with their hairs !! they play football. they not kids!” one fan wrote.

"focus on the pitch, you idiot," @khalidjabar wrote.

Another said: “You are a joke bro.”

“@paulpogba first learn how to play football then receive a good haircut,” a third fan wrote.

And if you ask me, I had say the haircut is 100% dope but very unnecessary lol.

https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/10/man-utd-star-paul-pogba-shows-off-new.html

big boy, destroyer of Chelsea
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by naijapage(f): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
princfred:
He is a kid besides the money and the fame.

Money is power bro
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
That's dope..
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by rock003: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
2 of those fuckers will never have a world cup in this lifetime.... grin mind you pogba stil have a long chance of winning a champions league medal

Yeah. Champions League Medal for Best Hair Cut
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by princfred(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Noblewhiz:

Money is power bro
Yeah even with all the power, he is a kid.
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
HajimeSaito:
I'm a United fan and I like it. Fans need to grow up and mind their business sometimes.
truth is those idiots are either Chelsea, Arsenal or city fans

Are we still worried about what Pogba can do or his potential? No!! We united fans are hoping for defensive reinforcements by January
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by LiveWireForum: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2018
PurestBoy:
Star barber, the same guy he flew to Russia during World Cup to barber his hair and return to London when through.
that is the power of money for you bro
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
princfred:
Yeah even with all the power, he is a kid.

lol..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final / Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.