Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Igbos Will Vote! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Igbos Will Vote! (651 Views)

NNAMDI KANU: Igbos In Abuja Jubilate (video) / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Igbos Will Vote! by julietm123: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
I didnt listen to the so called press release of this corrupt runaway fraud,but i read somewhere he said his village people(not igbos)should not vote.All i know is he didnt speak for the generality of igbos.
This is the first time most of my immediate family will be voting inNigeria,and we shall vote.
I never saw my parents vote.For the first time,we all collected voters card.
We are Atikulating Obidiently.
The coward hasnt even told us how he escaped with his family and left others to die.
Abeg troway!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbos Will Vote! by kid23(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Story for the gods
The message has been passed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbos Will Vote! by ifex370(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
julietm123:
I didnt listen to the so called press release of this corrupt runaway fraud,but i read somewhere he said his village people(not igbos)should not vote.All i know is he didnt speak for the generality of igbos.
This is the first time most of my immediate family will be voting inNigeria,and we shall vote.
The coward hasnt even told us how he escaped with his family and left others to die.
Abeg troway!

You read, I listened.. The man is very smart.. He actually never said Igbo's shouldn't vote in the podcast....

What you see online is a desperate attempt to promote disunity amongst the Igbo's...

We believe in Biafra.. Long live Biafra...

But in the mean time...

Buhari is going home

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbos Will Vote! by Buterflyle0: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
ifex370:

You read, I listened.. The man is very smart.. He actually never said Igbo's shouldn't vote in the podcast....

What you see online is a desperate attempt to promote disunity amongst the Igbo's...

We believe in Biafra.. Long live Biafra...

But in the mean time...

Buhari is going home

He said it clean and clear.

He said NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION IS THEIR RED LINE AND THAT HAS NOT CHANGED.

Those were his exact words.

So stop spreading lies

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbos Will Vote! by MrMystrO(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
julietm123:
Abeg troway!

Mumu

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbos Will Vote! by julietm123: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
kid23:
Story for the gods

The message has been passed
No message was passed to me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbos Will Vote! by julietm123: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
MrMystrO:

Mumu
same to you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbos Will Vote! by zombieTRACKER: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

He said it clean and clear.

He said NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION IS THEIR RED LINE AND THAT HAS NOT CHANGED.

Those were his exact words.

So stop spreading lies

I have some bad news for you

Igbos are voting for Atiku more than they voted for Jonathan...

I'm currently in Igbo land... And it's Atikunation already

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbos Will Vote! by zombieTRACKER: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
julietm123:
Abeg troway!

Don't exchange words with those naive things...

It's time to Atikulate... No going back

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Senator, Sani Mustapha Dumps Party For PDP / Sen. Dino Melaye Prays For Son As They Both Strike A Post / 2019: S-west Youths Reject Atiku’s SGF Offer, Laud Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.