Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Unilag Student Harassed By Yabatech HOD - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Student Harassed By Yabatech HOD (618 Views)

Mirabel Obi: I Was Not Expelled For Twerking – UNN Medical Student Harassed / UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Student Harassed By Yabatech HOD by made4naija(f): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
A Unilag student, was on Friday, harassed by Mr Sherif, the HOD of Environmental Studies, Yabatech, Lagos.

According to students of the department, the victim’s only offense was that he came visiting his friend in the department. .

According to them, that’s the usual practice of the HOD. Their claim was somehow underscored after another video of Sherif harassing another person, emerged today. However, the offense of his second victim, remains unknown.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/unilag-student-harassed-by-yabatech-hod-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Unilag Student Harassed By Yabatech HOD by made4naija(f): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
More

Re: Unilag Student Harassed By Yabatech HOD by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / UI Students / The Vulture And The Little Girl (a Short Story With A Lesson For All)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.