Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

The Endtime Church Army - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Endtime Church Army (193 Views)

The Endtime Is Really Here. / I know it's the Endtime, Is It too late for Me? (Great Video By Truthunedited) / Great Deception In The Endtime And The Rise Of The Antichrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Endtime Church Army by Darevofpeace(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
THE ENDTIME CHURCH ARMY: It is so glaring and evident to the eyes that we are in the last day's, we are now in the season's of what the Prophets of old had prophesy years back.The Church of Christ is in it season's of unending wonder's, supernatural blessings and mouth opening miraculous event's that would put the Church of Christ on everlasting victory.The least of believer's would be commanding greater exploit in their territory. In the midst of the darkness of the earth,the saints would be glowing all round and have territorial and resounding victory against the Kingdom of darkness,the body of Christ would bring the devil on his knee's and the long held words spoken to Peter by Jesus that 'Peter,on you will I build my Church and the gate of hell shall not prevail' would be fulfilled day by day.The saints would molest the devil and humble the proud of the earth by unifying against the enemies of the church of Christ,we would be commanding superfluous exploits which the whole World had never seen before,we shall be pointed at as the 'blessed of the earth' we shall keep flying and soaring like an eagle,our victory would be long lasting and stress free because the 'Lion of the tribe of Judah' had prevailed.The name of Jesus shall work wonder's in the life of the saints all over the World.It is our seasons of breakthrough all round.We are already in the newest phase of what Jesus said 'before they ask,I would answer'i welcome you to the best seasons of your life and destiny.Congratulations!

(1) (Reply)

Juggling Your Life / Deduct Tithe From Workers Monthly Salaries And Send To The Church - Catholic Arc / The God Of Vengeance. (7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.