Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Single? Ik Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia Flashes Ringless Finger - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Single? Ik Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia Flashes Ringless Finger (32243 Views)

IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single? Ik Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia Flashes Ringless Finger by Tinalex(f): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
airprinz:
this one has already made up her mind.
this is exactly what she will do when her man misbehave
I am happy you noted it!!! So is millions of women out there
Re: Single? Ik Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia Flashes Ringless Finger by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
sweetilicious:
Don't mind them.They keep believing every lies from people that just derive joy in causing another person pains with frivolous lies exp with cheating.

That's total stupidity of Nigerians.
Mainly generated by jealousy of not attaining that person's level of achievement.
It's sad!
Re: Single? Ik Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia Flashes Ringless Finger by naijajobx: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Single? Ik Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia Flashes Ringless Finger by newoffer: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Punna Investors have taken over her stocks. My brother, ur gain is your child. With the way Toks n Toyin L are enjoying private investors , she won't stay cos there is more money when u trade ur punna with island big boys

1 Like

Re: Single? Ik Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia Flashes Ringless Finger by sweetilicious(f): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

That's total stupidity of Nigerians.
Mainly generated by jealousy of not attaining that person's level of achievement.
It's sad!
Yeah.Sometimes,if they find it difficult to get the person,they just want to trash or spoil the person's name with lies.
Re: Single? Ik Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia Flashes Ringless Finger by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
sweetilicious:
Yeah.Sometimes,if they find it difficult to get the person,they just want to trash or spoil the person's name with lies.

Lol that's why people like that find it hard to make it life due to their hatred.
There is one I know on this forum he has been here since 2006 and very much active and jobless.
His post has Neva changed from hating, to cursing and abusing individuals and tribes.

I mean if he is not jobless, he is wasted 13yra here hating on tribes.
A person who is having progress in life won't have 13yrs of time to waste, he should even be a family man by now.

1 Like

Re: Single? Ik Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia Flashes Ringless Finger by airprinz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tinalex:

I am happy you noted it!!! So is millions of women out there
My friend shut the fvck up
Re: Single? Ik Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia Flashes Ringless Finger by chris31(m): 5:25am On Oct 23, 2018
What did her husband expect before from marrying this kind woman
He should carry his cross next time he with be careful
Re: Single? Ik Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia Flashes Ringless Finger by ademijuwonlo(f): 1:54am On Oct 24, 2018
gssdobi:
Op,so you dey blind?, can't you see the ring on her nose.?
Hilarious!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork / UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.