Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me (35452 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Aprokodailynews: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
South African Comedian, Television Personality, Radio host and actor Thulasizwe Siphiwe Dambuza, known professionally as Lasizwe Dambuza who is 20 years of age was allegedly forced to have anal sex with Pastor Timothy Omotoso at his house in uMhlanga in 2014.

Pastor Timothy Omotoso is a senior pastor of a Jesus Dominion International church, based in Durban, South Africa.

Pastor Tim is currently on trial at the Port Elizabeth high court for rape and human trafficking.

He is alleged to have groomed his victims and began abusing them from the tender age of 14.

Source: https://nightwatchng.com/watch-video-i-was-also-forced-to-have-anal-sx-with-pastor-timothy-omotoso-in-2014-south-african-comedian-lasizwe-dambuza/

1 Like

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by MrSensor(m): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
cheesy See him, even this gay has started o. The pastor is in deep trouble.

11 Likes

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Kenekingisback: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Serious
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Iamgrey5(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
I can't forget the day I went to the church of this man in 2013

Rip Wole my good friend and I were invited, but I went alone

The testimonies I heard from the church members were very weird

like people getting strange bank alert

like women getting heavily pregnant in a minute of prayers

like people getting international contracts without applying for it

I knew from that moment that the pastor was fake

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Aprokodailynews: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I can't forget the day I went to the church of this man in 2013 Rip wole

The testimonies were very weird

Really? Hope your butt was not ripped? What type of testimonies did you hear? I mean the weird one! How wierd were they?

13 Likes

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Aprokodailynews: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
MrSensor:
cheesy Even this gay has started o. The pastor is in trouble.

No be small trouble! The way pastor are trending for scandalous things this days ehhn

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Aprokodailynews: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Serious
yes o!
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Iamgrey5(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Aprokodailynews:

Really? Hope your butt was not ripped? What type of testimonies did you hear? I mean the weird one! How wierd were they?
I already updated my post

It was a lazy chilly day back then in Durban South Africa. We were invited by a South African woman(a widow) who claimed that the church saved her from assassins. I only went once tho.

20 Likes

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Gosj01(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmmm all of a sudden the victims will arise.

Anyways check signature for unbelievable cheap laptops deal

3 Likes

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by PrincessB1(f): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is serious

So his members butt are not safe?
God have mercy embarassed

End time pastor angry

3 Likes

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by TDonald: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Stupid Afonja Pastor angry

14 Likes

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 22, 2018
Same man was chased from london in he late 90s. 95% of pastors r scam . In it for money nd pussy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by cuboha: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2018
raped by a pastor,what should we say to this now undecided
wait he is gay too ,ahh this is serious oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Dominatrix4U(f): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Evil that men do!

1 Like

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Chibuzor11(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Ah!

The police should free him immediately and compensate him. How dare they?!
How dare they touch a man of God?

The entire police force needs to go for spiritual cleansing else the wrath of God might befall them because in Chronicles 16:22 God said; "Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."

He's is 'anointed' and I'm sure he got a "divine inspiration"
We must eat grass and drink Insecticide if the 'anointed' ones say we should!

4 Likes

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by dadebayo1(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Raped via deliverance grin
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by winj3: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2018
It will not happen if Africans are not stupid enough to believe in this rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2018
NCAN SA

Commencing data base search.......

Omotosho a confirmed badass plundering afonjite on the run in south africa, be advised suspect armed and Hot.

4 Likes

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by twilliamx(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Abfinest007(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2018
how
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by sirabu: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2018
What do you expect from a fake religion, image of Jesus fake, the ones we worship at home belongs to a Hollywood actor. Why won't pastor sodomize their sheeples, when Jesus na actor pastors must act too.
The good riddance to this bad rubbish is just like the developed world, where gay marriages are celebrated in churches and gay pastors officiate masses, African pastors been led by Nigerian christain clergy, are now respecting GAY rights as against the biblical doctrine of its insidious nature. In fela voice pope na enjoyment, archbishop dey enjoy pana panana 2x
Pope self dey enjoy pana panana 2x

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by XTHRONE(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2018
And now someone's wife will be more obedient to this kind of pastor than his husband. The world is finished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Proffdada: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2018
dreamwords:
grin
our black faced brothers have done it again
sad while jewdas cownu sold your tribe for 30 pieces of cowries
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Billygee2u: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I can't forget the day I went to the church of this man in 2013

Rip Wole my good friend and I were invited, but I went alone

The testimonies I heard from the church members were very weird

like people getting strange bank alert

like women getting heavily pregnant in a minute of prayers

like people getting international contracts without applying for it

I knew from that moment that the pastor was fake

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Rickyuzzy(f): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2018
Until Nigerians accept the bitter truth that there are gays, Lesbians and Bi exist and are people like everyone else.. brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, fathers, mothers etc amongst us and let them be who they really her not forcefully pushing them into hiding. Because guess who suffers. Our daughters and sons. This men because of the hate and the vile will end up marrying our sisters and daughters etc and make them miserable and all worth not. One thing i know is that love is a spectrum that is endless and fluid and people should love ehat naturally comes to them. Before Jesus christ came or whoever, the gays were there and will all be here amongst us. They were there in the Roman Empire etc. We jist need to accept this and learn to tolerate. Don't just assume all boys like girls. Some boys will always like boys and some girls will always like girls. There is no scientific explanation to dispute this or to accept this but it is the reality right now. And no matter the arrest.. the Bible praying and the hatred. This are people like you and I and they will always be part of us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by abdulskulboy(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2018
All this is okay for those who re ready to comprehend the truth and succeed after death.

1 Like

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by lukency(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2018
God knows better than we do.Pls be careful before passing any judgement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Francis Ogba: Man Missing Since January / Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo / Thieves Set Building On Fire In Umuahia After Failed Attempts To Break-In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.