Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters (64161 Views)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by saphiere(f): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Pastor arrested for allegedly having unlawful sex with woman and her two daughters in Ogun

A pastor-in-charge of the spirit-filled International Christian Church Olumore Abeokuta, Timothy Oluwatimilehin, has been arrested by men of the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly luring a housewife and her two daughters away from their home, keeping them in his own house, and having carnal knowledge of the women.

A statement released by DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, spokesperson of the state police command, says the pastor was arrested following a complaint lodged at Adatan police station by the husband of the victim, who was accompanied by an official of the Ministry of Women Affairs and reported that his wife and two daughters were lured by the pastor of their church who took them into his custody and has since been having sex with both the mother and her two daughters.

''Upon the report, the DPO Adatan division, SP Abiodun Salau detailed his detectives to effect the arrest of the randy pastor.

On interogation, the pastor, confessed to the commission of the crime but pleaded for forgiveness. In his confession, he explained that he took advantage of little misunderstanding between the woman and her husband to carry out the devilish act.''Oyeyemi said

Meanwhile, the commissioner of police, CP Lanre Bankole has directed the anti-human trafficking and child labor unit of the state criminal investigation and intelligence department to take over the case and diligently investigate it with the view to charge the suspect to court as soon as possible.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/pastor-arrested-for-allegedly-having-unlawful-s3x-with-woman-and-her-two-daughters-in-ogun.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by saphiere(f): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Men are evil. All what men think about is sex.
chatinent:
The last thing I'll do is joke with my girl child or leave her with anyone.

Please unpenis this mofo.
Never leave your girl child with any man please. This gender is cursed.
uptownemmygee:
I don't know where this rainbow flag girl saphiere dey always see all this her news them sef
You are shifting from the subject of discussion. let's talk about how we can stop men from raping.

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Totilopussylick(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
This guy missed what they are best at and now he's going to prison all because of toto tongue

He's mate are into skull mining which has been their primary source of income.

He chooses to go into pastoring which the last time I checked, usually don't end well for people like him tongue

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by chatinent: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2022

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Totilopussylick(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:
And women with their fish brain Fell for it always

Not as if he raped them OOO

According to the story

Why

Why

189 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:
Exactly I don't know why they loose their sense of reasoning on erection.Association of vein gathered together called penis have been the downfall of most men.The downfall that penis cannot cause does not exist.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by LilyColin(f): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
This man doesn't look like a pastor. He looks like a cultist & cigarette junkie

44 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Crusadee: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmmm enjoyment

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Haakeem(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:
sa fe le, you mean all men

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by NaijaMutant(f): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
The only problem is that every body is now a pastor these days undecided

That title sells like pure water, hence, every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to use it for their next meal.

We know that we are in the last days, so it is much expected.

31 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by twilliamx(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
W
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Oh Lord!

Na all different animals dem just dey call pastor now.
They have turned The name Pastor to something else.

Bloggers, are you all okay laidis?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:

Some men are evil........

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Romanoff(f): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Naa this one call God, God no call am.

Stomach infrastructure has made many to call God, different mushroom churches with immorality and atrocities living there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by blessedvisky(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
The word 'pastor' has become such a joke that anybody that parades himself as a pastor today is instantly suspected of mismeandors bothering on illicit sex, abuse of authority or siphoning funds

I used to wonder why God doesn't deal with people like this distinguished gentleman sex maniac before, but now I am inclined to believe God does not really care about these things as we do

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:

Men and women actually.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by OlawaleBammie: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This guy missed what they are best at and now he's going to prison all because of toto tongue

He's mate are into skull mining which has been their primary source of income.

He chooses to go into pastoring which the last time I checked, usually don't end well for people like him tongue

Ahahaah grin grin

Oponu, see this cannibal

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Mrjonah(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
This one pastor..... Mtchew
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by DamnnNiggarr: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
shocked
saphiere:
I've reread the article a thousand times but couldn't find where it's written that the pastor had sex with a full grown woman (a mother for that matter) and her daughters at gun point, or is there?

Tell me if I'm missing anything...

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Nonexisting: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
"his wife and two daughters were lured by the pastor of their church who took them into his custody and has since been having sex with both the mother and her two daughters" The pastor lured and not raped them, so the crime he committed is only child molestation. The woman foolishly submitted herself to the pastor and took her daughters along which is shameful. Since the daughters are children, the man should face the crime of sleeping with minors. Him sleeping with the woman is not a crime.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by saphiere(f): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Haakeem:
sa fe le, you mean all men
All men sir.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by toujurs: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Yoruba men and woman yansh ehn, Na curse?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Haakeem(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
chatinent:

but are busy lashing someones female daughter.

I no lie na.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Elock1: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:
Guy rest, u no get another thing to talk
Abi Nairaland dy pay you to generate controversy for comment section?

Brother, rest in the mighty name of Jesus.

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by ironheart(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Heart of man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by larula: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bad man
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by LILTJAY: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
As I saw the op, I left

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Cantonese: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Diligently investigate it? Was it not diligently investigated before arriving at the conclusion?

What is there to investigate again? The man confessed to his crime. No be prosecution next?

“Upon the report, the DPO Adatan division, SP Abiodun Salau detailed his detectives to effect the arrest of the randy pastor.

On interogation, the pastor, confessed to the commission of the crime but pleaded for forgiveness. In his confession, he explained that he took advantage of little misunderstanding between the woman and her husband to carry out the devilish act.''Oyeyemi said

Meanwhile, the commissioner of police, CP Lanre Bankole has directed the anti-human trafficking and child labor unit of the state criminal investigation and intelligence department to take over the case and diligently investigate it with the view to charge the suspect to court as soon as possible”.

Job completed. Next na court and direct to prison. What are they investigating again? Na wah for these people sef.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Danny50: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Just speechless
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by elonmuskbaby: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
There are many sick people in church and on the pulpit

People with obsessive Sexual disorders are in church.mind who you call "daddy G.o"

Too much sexual dysfunction in the church lately.may God heal the church of filth

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyo Farmer Kills Herdsman Whose Cow Grazed On His Farm / Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe / Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.