Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Has More Respect For His Dog Than Humans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has More Respect For His Dog Than Humans (259 Views)

See Humanoid Robot Soldier Which Can Shoot More Accurately Than Humans / Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Has More Respect For His Dog Than Humans by selfemployed(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
" The army of the zoo killed my dog Jack and few other people in my compound... " - Nnamdi Kanu (21st October, 2018)

As I was going through the live broadcast of Nnamdi Kanu, I was only interested to hear what he would say about those his loyalist who were killed by the Nigerian army.

To my utmost disappointment, he had no regard for them. In fact, he honored his dog, Jack more than those people who lost their lives defending him. To him, the Nigerian army came to his father's compound and killed his dog, Jack, and a few others.

I wonder why my Igbo brothers are so foolish to read in between the lines.

This is a man who led others to lose their lives, while he saved his and that of his wife and children. Yet he could not as much as feel remorseful for the destinies he destroyed but equates their lives to that of his dog, Jack. Even honoring his dog more than them by mentioning his dog before them.

They are just a few others.

Any Igbo man following Nnamdi Kanu by now should have his head examined by a psychiatric.

(1) (Reply)

Groups Passes Vote Of Confidence On Oshiomole In Ogun / Just In! Gov. El-rufai Give New Order For Kaduna Curfew / Nda: Nigerian Dentists Elect New Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.