Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

No Fuel/No solar Generator - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / No Fuel/No solar Generator (4868 Views)

Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen / No Fuel/no Solar Generator / No Fuel/no Solar Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Fuel/No solar Generator by amosco2: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2010
I don't know why don't believe me on this fuelless Generator,now i'm posting again with the picture of it.it easy and small to handle.
         You'll see three picture(3) the first 2 can produce from 900watt to 5KVA while the attach file can produce from 30KV to 120KVA.

New invention on NO FUEL/NO SOLAR GENERATOR.It a machine that has the capacity to produce electrical power without the use of fuel or solar or nuclear or water but by itself.with just #15,000 u can produce a 900watt capacity of NO FUEL/NO SOLAR GENERATOR.It dry in nature.

BENEFIT

1. Increase in your production
2. Less cost (no cost) on generating electrical power.
3. No risk of running out of electrical power(ever lasting).
4. Three(3) years guarantee after purchase.
6. No payment of bill on power supply.
7. More power out put with less cost.
8. No noise,No vibration,No pollution
9. It help to clean the environment of some bacterial.
10. No electrical shock.
11. Automatic subscription to member of of our Patent Right.

MATERIAL USE FOR PRODUCTION OF THE MACHINE

1. Magnetor.
2. Magnet.
3. Electric Motor.
4. Electrical Wire.

Please be inform that,this information on this page may not be enough to help you produce the NO FUEL/NO SOLAR GENERATOR. If you want to know more on how you can produce this machine,you need to attain one of our seminar or pay #5,000 to get the full manual of how to produce the machine.For more information please call +2348037831317.Thanks

Re: No Fuel/No solar Generator by Real14all: 3:41am On Jul 17, 2010
Where do you stay so that i can check it out.since it does not use fuel or solar,what does it use?
Email me on busaririlwan@yahoo.com
Re: No Fuel/No solar Generator by Real14all: 3:41am On Jul 17, 2010
Where do you stay so that i can check it out.since it does not use fuel or solar,what does it use?
Email me on busaririlwan@yahoo.com
Re: No Fuel/No solar Generator by kokozain(m): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pls op how can we get this gen

(1) (Reply)

AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! / *SOLD OUT* HP Probook 6460b Corei5 4gb 320gb Webcam Laptops / Offerup, Letgo Crazy Deals..get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.