Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election (535 Views)

Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election by loladeji: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Having known that the leading aspirants in the two strongest parties have been announced.
President Muhammadu Buhari which is the current President is still the aspirant for the All Progressive Congress (APC). While Atiku Abubakar also won the ticket for the People Democratic Party (PDP).

As we can see, the 2019 presidential election is fast approaching, I think this is the best time to know who you are voting for and/or who we will vote for .

Now, Let's hear from us all.
Who do you want to become our president come 2019?

More>> https://www.freshreporters.com/2018/10/lets-finalise-this-buhari-vs-atiku-who.html

Re: Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election by Nickymezor(f): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
None of the above
Re: Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election by 4kDdullard: 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Atiku of course and next year Nigerians will help the lifeless one to add ex to his cv since he has no certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election by REDshouse(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
The Name "Atiku" is a banned pdt or brand name in my entire family and its lineage....

Any other Name is accepted...

We will rather vote stone than vote Atiku...

Its a contaminated pdt and very poizonous. ..

Corruption personified

1 Like

Re: Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election by Topccy007z: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
True o! President Mohammadu Buhari doesn't steal but borrows excessively. He doesn't steal but his performance is below par. He doesn't steal but the cost of living is gone higher in his regime. He doesn't steal but more people have become jobless. He doesn't steal but has failed to keep to his campaign promises. He doesn't steal but more children are out of school in his regime than ever experienced in his country. He doesn't steal but he protects his cabinet members who do. He doesn't steal but he appoints those with theft-related corruption cases hanging on their necks. Wow, what a 'good' man.

I'm Atikulating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
I will vote for Muhammadu Buhari.
And he will win by gods grace

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election by yarimo(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
I will vote for president BUHARI the man who 99.9 % of Nigerians have trust in him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election by AyakaDunukofia: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
You got to be in it to win it!!!!!!!
You got to be in it to influence it!!!!!
You got to be in it to redirect it!!!!!
Igbo is a majority tribe!!!!
They can do it!!!
Nnamdi Kanu is misfiring!!!
Ndigbo are bright; they're not that stupid to not know what and when something is good for their collective interest.
Support Atiku/Obi

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election by Kylekent59: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
I am short of words
Re: Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
I am voting...
None of them!

Because next year's election is not my business.

See my business here:

Hello! Good Evening!

Please, I need your help. No, I am not going to beg for money and I do not even want to beg. But please, I do not have a job and I want one urgently. I want to start doing something to fetch me income.

Please, I want a job. I want to work and I want to eat and spend from what I earn with my own hands. I do not want to beg for money. I am keen on earning for myself but there is no chance. And that is why I am reaching out. Anybody, please help if you can.

I am a SSCE holder if you care to know. But I want to work for some time and save up money and decided afterwards what I want to do, whether to go to school or school part-time while still working. But now, I want to work.

Please, anyone! I am in Lagos but I can try coming to any other state in Nigeria if I am capable of travelling over and if I can be given accommodation.

I have computer skills as well if you care to know. I once attended a computer school and I once worked in a law firm as a secretary. And I am nineteen. But that does not mean I only want to do any work pertaining to using computer. Even if it sales boy, or to mop floor or general cleaning in a company, or any other work, please tell me about it.

Please somebody help me. I want to work! Please help!
Re: Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election by ipobarethieves: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
cool wink cool Thank God, Cownu the PIG is alive.No more Atikulate all Atikulate noise don die.I'll vote for ATI-KU and Obi on one condition. ATIKU should travel go US, shine teeth with trump.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election by computergenius(m): 12:28am On Oct 22, 2018
DON'T VOTE A THIEF AS PRESIDENT
--------------------------------
Don't vote Atiku. Atiku is a well known thief. Half the countries in the world already know Atiku to be a thief because of the looted funds he is hidding around. Why do you want to vote a thief as president of Nigeria? He will bring robbers into government through the back door and the robbers will robbery the nation to unclothedness. You are warned.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Finalise This! Buhari Vs Atiku, Who Will You Vote For In 2019 Election by loladeji: 12:51am On Oct 22, 2018
loladeji:
Having known that the leading aspirants in the two strongest parties have been announced.
President Muhammadu Buhari which is the current President is still the aspirant for the All Progressive Congress (APC). While Atiku Abubakar also won the ticket for the People Democratic Party (PDP).

As we can see, the 2019 presidential election is fast approaching, I think this is the best time to know who you are voting for and/or who we will vote for .

Now, Let's hear from us all.
Who do you want to become our president come 2019?

More>> https://www.freshreporters.com/2018/10/lets-finalise-this-buhari-vs-atiku-who.html

(1) (Reply)

The Coalition Of Nigeria Young Presidential Aspirants Will Break APC And PDP.. / 2015 Was About Change, 2019 Is About Progress -Yahaya Bello / More Crisis Set To Rock Enugu APC As They Unveil Two Governorship Candidates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.