Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob (748 Views)

Is Ipob The Esau And Who Is Jacob? / 2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob / NEMA Stalemate As The Hand Of Esau And Voice Of Jacob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 22, 2018
2019: Nnamdi Kanu, the hand of Esau and the Voice of Jacob

Leader of the indigenous people of Biafra over the week resurfaced from the blues into our media space.

The IPOB leader who disappeared from the scene sometime in September 2017 suddenly resurfaced from the moon months into an election year.

This is funny if you ask me; this is a perfect example of a bad scripted tragicomedy movie from the stables of Buhari Cabals Productions.

Let me remind you that Nnamdi Kanu was released on bail after years of incarceration with some conditions, 12 stringent bail conditions at that, which included not addressing the media, not holding rallies and addressing crowds etc.

This man who was barred from addressing the media by the Federal government of Nigeria suddenly surfaced in a Jerusalem temple praying and addressing a press conference days after!

The script writer of this disjointed low budget movie didn’t get the scripting well! This clearly reflected in the movie’s storyline as the plot didn’t come out well.

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://www./2019-nnamdi-kanu-hand-esau-voice-jacob-ndubuaku-kanayo/?published=t

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob by mimimile93: 12:40am On Oct 22, 2018
Everything about this terrorist detests me.
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob by blujoi(m): 1:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu has been compromised, it’s only those who are intellectually deficient that won’t see through this whole charade. How convenient is it that he appears immediately after Atiku has been selected as PDP presidential candidate against all odds and predictions which had favored Tambuwal in the build up to the primaries. It’s so happened that Nnamdi Kanu appears after Atiku goes for an ibo running mate. I’ll say the coincidence is too striking.
Nnamdi Kanu’s speech was very watered down, had lost its usual vitriolic and abusive words we had all become accustomed to each time he made a speech. He knows very well that Israel will never ever help him against a sovereign state like Nigeria,Nigeria is not strategic to them and they care less about Biafra, that’s the truth.
The end game I see here is Nnamdi Kanu will continue to push for the no election agenda in the southeast and south south regions which might result in vote apathy and hand Buhari a win, after which he will be granted state pardon a few months after PMB is inaugurated for his second term.
I urge my fellow ibo brothers not to allow this distraction now and face the task at hand and get Atiku elected in 2019!!! Stayatikulated#

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob by Strangebuttrue(m): 1:37am On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi kanu deserves to be beaten to coma
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 22, 2018
eelipumpin:
2019: [s]Nnamdi Kanu, the hand of Esau and the Voice of Jacob

Leader of the indigenous people of Biafra over the week resurfaced from the blues into our media space.

The IPOB leader who disappeared from the scene sometime in September 2017 suddenly resurfaced from the moon months into an election year.

This is funny if you ask me; this is a perfect example of a bad scripted tragicomedy movie from the stables of Buhari Cabals Productions.

Let me remind you that Nnamdi Kanu was released on bail after years of incarceration with some conditions, 12 stringent bail conditions at that, which included not addressing the media, not holding rallies and addressing crowds etc.

This man who was barred from addressing the media by the Federal government of Nigeria suddenly surfaced in a Jerusalem temple praying and addressing a press conference days after!

The script writer of this disjointed low budget movie didn’t get the scripting well! This clearly reflected in the movie’s storyline as the plot didn’t come out well.

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://foretvnews.com/2019-nnamdi-kanu-the-hand-of-esau-and-the-voice-of-jacob/[/s]

blujoi:
[s]Nnamdi Kanu has been compromised, it’s only those who are intellectually deficient that won’t see through this whole charade. How convenient is it that he appears immediately after Atiku has been selected as PDP presidential candidate against all odds and predictions which had favored Tambuwal in the build up to the primaries. It’s so happened that Nnamdi Kanu appears after Atiku goes for an ibo running mate. I’ll say the coincidence is too striking.
Nnamdi Kanu’s speech was very watered down, had lost its usual vitriolic and abusive words we had all become accustomed to each time he made a speech. He knows very well that Israel will never ever help him against a sovereign state like Nigeria,Nigeria is not strategic to them and they care less about Biafra, that’s the truth.
The end game I see here is Nnamdi Kanu will continue to push for the no election agenda in the southeast and south south regions which might result in vote apathy and hand Buhari a win, after which he will be granted state pardon a few months after PMB is inaugurated for his second term.
I urge my fellow ibo brothers not to allow this distraction now and face the task at hand and get Atiku elected in 2019!!! Stayatikulated[/s]#

The OP is the same person as the first, second and third posters, deceiving his low IQ afonja skull.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob by blujoi(m): 1:47am On Oct 22, 2018
You can say that again. For me I always knew he was a fake and was out for his pocket. He had no strategy, but was using the Biafran dream to tax ibo brethren all over the world with monthly contributions for which he was not accountable to anyone for how he spent it. You want to tell me that a true freedom fighter fighting for something as hot as the Biafran agenda was for him as he made everyone to believe would have an opportunity to sneak out of this country and stay mute for this long? Was he bruised in the mouth and his wounds just healed? Or he didn’t have access to social media all these months and just when PMB has a strong and viable opposition, he miraculously appears? Lol!!! Tell that to the marines!!!

Strangebuttrue:
Nmandi kanu deserves to be beaten to coma
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Keep deceiving your low IQ afonja brain...replying yourself with your other account. Can't even spell "Nnamdi" a typical mistake afonjas make with Igbo names.

Strangebuttrue:
[s]Nmandi kanu deserves to be beaten to coma[/s]

blujoi:
[s]You can say that again. For me I always knew he was a fake and was out for his pocket. He had no strategy, but was using the Biafran dream to tax ibo brethren all over the world with monthly contributions for which he was not accountable to anyone for how he spent it. You want to tell me that a true freedom fighter fighting for something as hot as the Biafran agenda was for him as he made everyone to believe would have an opportunity to sneak out of this country and stay mute for this long? Was he bruised in the mouth and his wounds just healed? Or he didn’t have access to social media all these months and just when PMB has a strong and viable opposition, he miraculously appears? Lol!!! Tell that to the marines!!! [/s]

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob by blujoi(m): 1:56am On Oct 22, 2018
Bia nwoke m, ya wuru na imaghi ihe iga ekwu, biko mechie onu, nò nwanyo

sean1000x:

Keep deceiving your low IQ afonja brain...replying yourself with your other account. Can't even spell "Nnamdi" a typical mistake afonjas make with Igbo names.

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:01am On Oct 22, 2018
sean1000x:

The OP is the same person as the first, second and third posters, deceiving his low IQ afonja skull.
Why don’t you try to counter his claims and analysis in a reasonable way?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob by blujoi(m): 5:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Bros, you are expecting too much, it’s just like asking a primary 2 pupil to answer chemistry questions, the capacity is not there, I already answered him back in Igbo language but apparently he also cannot read and write in Igbo, it’s tragic.

Olohunjedalo:

Why don’t you try to counter his claims and analysis in a reasonable way?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob by Indigenous(f): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand
Re: 2019: Nnamdi Kanu, The Hand Of Esau And The Voice Of Jacob by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Indigenous:
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

Hahaha...afonja are useless. Their women know this!

(1) (Reply)

Did Anyone Notice This In 2018 / we Did Not Predict Buhari Win In 2019 Presidential Election — US Institute / See Photos Of Dino Melaye On Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.