Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec (1031 Views)

Infinix Note 10 Pro Full Review & Camera Comparison With Infinix Zero 8 (photos) / Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) / Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec by MBHDTECH9: 2:39am On Oct 22, 2018
Watch the full camera comparison between the latest infinix Note 5 stylus vs tecno camon x pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJCcBs9Hs14
Re: Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec by MBHDTECH9: 2:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Watch a detailed unboxing video of the latest infinix Note 5 stylus (pro), Also don't forget to subscribe to my channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3rMTh6784Q
Re: Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec by scarycuteface(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
Can any Infinix phone stand the Camon X Pro now?
Re: Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec by datyorubaboy: 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
i use a Camon X Pro and the camera is really superb
Re: Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec by omoalajah(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
i seriously doubt it i love my Tecno Camon X Pro
scarycuteface:
Can any Infinix phone stand the Camon X Pro now?
Re: Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec by missslimzy(f): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Tecno Camon X Pro is lit
Re: Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec by scarycuteface(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2018
omoalajah:
i seriously doubt it i love my Tecno Camon X Pro
If I was you, I'll love it too grin
Re: Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec by scarycuteface(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2018
missslimzy:
Tecno Camon X Pro is lit
Better device of the two
Re: Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec by sureinfo: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
nice devices,definitely loving this camon x pro the more.
Re: Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec by omoalajah(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Tecno X Camon Pro is really lit
Re: Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec by missslimzy(f): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
I love my Pro too
sureinfo:
Re: Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec by datyorubaboy: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
yeah i agree with you
sureinfo:
Re: Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec by jayauthentic(m): 3:14am On Nov 05, 2018
The selfie camera on the note 5 stylus had better dynamic range... It's a draw if you ask me.
Re: Watch The Full Camera Comparison Between The Latest Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs Tec by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2018
I prefer the Camon X Pro.

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone With Camera Hole Display Coming In 2019 / Is This The Best Smartphone Released By Tecno So Far? (video) / Mistake We Make When Charging Our Infinix Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.