Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Okowa Congratulates Uduaghan At 64 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Congratulates Uduaghan At 64 (342 Views)

Governor Okowa Congratulates Alibaba On His Presidential Honour (PHOTOS) / Emmanuel Uduaghan At APC Caucus Meeting (Photos) / PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Congratulates Uduaghan At 64 by HenryUbus12345(m): 3:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State, on Sunday, congratulated his predecessor in office, Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan, as he turns 64 years on Monday October 22, 2018.

Okowa in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Charles Aniagwu, in Asaba on Sunday lauded the astute contributions of the former Governor and prayed that God Almighty will continue to bless him with good health and long life.

“It is with profound joy that I write on behalf of my family, the government and people of Delta State, to express very warm felicitations to you on your 64th birthday anniversary.

“As an administration, we appreciate your contributions to peace, growth and development of our state through the laudable programmes you initiated during your administration as Governor between 2007-2015.

“I join your family, friends, and well-wishers to thank Almighty God for His continued guidance, protection and provision for you in the past 64 years of a remarkable life. ” Okowa noted.

Re: Okowa Congratulates Uduaghan At 64 by Anduku: 6:15am On Oct 22, 2018
Na dem dem
Re: Okowa Congratulates Uduaghan At 64 by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Fraudsters, looters.

(1) (Reply)

Rangers’ Aitoe Cup Victory Again Proves Ugwuanyi As God-sent - Group / I Heard Atiku Is Giving Out 20k For Vote Buying / Buhari Is A Coded Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.