Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes (29187 Views)

Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) / Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 22, 2018
A Nigerian comedienne, Ecovangel, has finally graduated as a nurse in the United States after nights of depression and alleged hopelessness. 

According to the Nigerian comedienne who is one of the regular faces of comedy skits on Instagram, she failed two classes and had to stop comedy, work harder and ensure she graduates. Celebrating her graduation, she wrote;

Yes I️ failed two classes! But I️ never gave up. I️ stopped comedy after I️ failed the first class, worked harder, focused more and still failed the second class, I had my graduation date pushed back by almost a year. I️ CRIED every night, went through period of depression and hopelessness thinking I️ have lost everything. Living in USA with just my YOUNGER siblings with no financial support from Parents or relatives, life was difficult for us, we could barely eat 3 times a day, had a lot of past due bills, spent paychecks before they arrived and some days studied in a empty stomach.

Seeing my Younger siblings 16yrs and 18yrs suffer, worked multiple jobs as a high schooler and college student to pay my school fees, rent and other bills was so DEPRESSING. I️ kept telling myself that the Lord that gave me ADMISSION will give me GRADUATION. The passion outweighed the obstacles, I️ kept pushing. It seemed Sooo IMPOSSIBLE, I️ never believed this day would come.

This degree wasn’t easy for me to acquire. God knows I️ will cherish my career and be the very BEST NURSE Ever, serve, Care, show love, so much compassion and inspire people. That Stethoscope on my neck and Smiles means the world to me right now. 
Please DONT stop working for what you want, even when things are not making sense, God is still working. He has a way of putting all the puzzles together. Everything you want in life is Doable. 

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-comedienne-who-failed-two-classes-graduates-as-nurse-in-u-s/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:03am On Oct 22, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by mayweather145: 6:07am On Oct 22, 2018
This nurse is beautiful ooo

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Nogodye(m): 6:08am On Oct 22, 2018
Hardwork pays.

6 Likes

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by MJBOLT: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2018
i remember some of her videos with wowoboys grin

3 Likes

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by GisterBlogger: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2018
sad
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by nzeobi(m): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2018
if there is a will, there will be a way.

16 Likes

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Mrop(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Slay queen Carries Her new born Baby to Club, Dance Happily {photos & Video} >>> http://www.praizenews.com/slay-queen-carries-her-new-born-baby-to-club-dance-happily/
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by jenniferlove(f): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by rozayx5(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2018
Melanin popping

Well as a nurse in the states

Money falling on you

shocked

11 Likes

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Groovenaija360(m): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2018
Wow

BIG BROTHER NAIJA2019 IS AROUND THE CORNER

FOLLOW BBNAIJA2019 ON INSTAGRAM TO GET ALL UPDATES.

DON'T MISS OUT

���� @officialbbn2019

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by vilz(m): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2018
tongue
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by ComeAndobo: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2018
Can't get past her "pouty" lips, tacky. Next please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by TechSpace: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Why the duck lips? I thought that ended In 2017.
Anyway good luck.

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Benbobola(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2018
The last picture tho... grin
Congrats dear
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Modarun(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2018
person wey dey Yankee, where you can work and still pay school fees with ease is complaining? if she think she has it bad let her return hone Nigeria and see the diff. Everyone forming kpako for sympathy.

12 Likes

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by okwabayi(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2018
I don’t know her.
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by valstan: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2018
DETERMINATION LEADS TO SUCCESS. THE DOWNFAL OF A WOMAN S NEVA D END OF HER LIFE. INDEED HARDWORK PAYS. CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by ifyain: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2018
All these just to be a nurse?
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Jellyberry(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2018
Wow congrats
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by SirDelvin: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2018
Waow... Very beautiful lady

Congrats dear!
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Alagbaraa(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2018
I celebrate with her. Hard work pays

3 Likes

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Ralo(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2018
mayweather145:
This nurse is beautiful ooo

Yes, make up is beautiful on anyone
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by osabiya16(m): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2018
I feel like empoying her

Should I?

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by israelmao(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2018
Frustrating and unpleasant learning environment including borrowing courses that have no relevance to your course of study are more than enough to make you fail in Nigerian school.It is never easy studying without reliable source of funding.
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by obowunmi(m): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2018
Just don't go and marry one yeye boy.

Hungry, exploitative men these days look for desperate single Nigerian women who are doctors and nurses. And proceed to exploit the crap out of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by sevo(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2018
Damn girl...you fine asf
Front and back complete...with a head full of sense...my kinda woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Mr. Eazi And Jidenna In US / Patoranking Recounts How Timaya Pulled Him From The Ghetto And Changed His Life / Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.