Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna (3101 Views)

Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day / Elrufai Brought The Corpses Of Muslims Killed In Kasuwar Magani Into Kaduna / Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by Oluwolex2000(m): 6:13am On Oct 22, 2018
The Kaduna State Police Command on Friday said 55 people were killed in Thursday’s communal crisis at Kasuwan Magani in Kajuru Local Government Area of the state.

The State Commissioner of Police, Ahmad Abdur-Rahman, who disclosed this at a press briefing in Kaduna, said that the police had arrested 22 suspects in connection with the mayhem.

The Kaduna State Government on Thursday declared a 24-hour curfew on the community following the violence

See more photos: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/10/heartbreaking-photos-of-55-people.html

cc: lalasticlala, seun

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by emmie14: 6:16am On Oct 22, 2018
And Buhari is warming up for another tenure. It shall be the highest level of naivety for anyone to waste vote for his reelection.

6 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by gabinogem(m): 6:21am On Oct 22, 2018
it's just too sad...which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by njoku10(m): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2018
god in heaven, this people won't just stop all this killing. I thought we had a President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by badmrkt(m): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2018
Damn, my heart bleeds for these guys up there. How hell is Elrufai still the governor in that state? And someone is asking is Yoruba brothers to vote for Buhari again because of Osibanjo. My question is, would Yorubas vote for Buhari if they were being killed the way these guys are being killed?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by johnlvis(m): 6:23am On Oct 22, 2018
Blood everywhere in our dear country .

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by njoku10(m): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2018
this government have really failed Nigerians. he can't even protect this country and he want to seek for reelection

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 22, 2018
That's the figure they want you to believe. That's not up to half the number of persons killed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by nzeobi(m): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2018
we are preaching one Nigeria but can't tolerate each other.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:31am On Oct 22, 2018
Rip to the dead. El-rufai call your boys to order.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by Gabriel004: 6:34am On Oct 22, 2018
badmrkt:
Damn, my heart bleeds for these guys up there. How hell is Elrufai still the governor in that state? And someone is asking is Yoruba brothers to vote for Buhari again because of Osibanjo. My question is, would Yorubas vote for Buhari if they were being killed the way these guys are being killed?
Shut up, many people were killed during obj n obasanjo era. Does that stop you igbo from voting jonathan?
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by fiizznation: 6:34am On Oct 22, 2018
badmrkt:
So elrufai was the person that asked them to kill one another? And who told you the people killed are all Christians? I dont understand the type of stupidity affecting you guys.. You stay 100 of miles away and yet you spread lies as if you are eye witnesses of the crisis.

Anyway elrufai will complete his 8years as the governor of Kaduna, and you inconsequential folks can only rant on social media because that's the only thing you are good at.

Sai buhari 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:36am On Oct 22, 2018
Rest in peace to the dead. If buhari will not appoint one them as campaign director

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by badmrkt(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2018
fiizznation:
So elrufai was the person that asked them to kill one another? And who told you the people killed are all Christians? I dont understand the type of stupidity affecting you guys.. You stay 100 of miles away and yet you spread lies as if you are eye witnesses of the crisis.

Anyway elrufai will complete his 8years as the governor of Kaduna, and you inconsequential folks can only rant on social media because that's the only thing you are good at.

Sai buhari 2019
so to you because muslisms and Christians were killed then it's okay right? My question to you is would you be saying this trash if you was among those killed?

6 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by badmrkt(m): 6:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Gabriel004:
Shut up, many people were killed during obj n obasanjo era. Does that stop you igbo from voting jonathan?
suddenly I'm Igbo!!! Go through that your comment again and see if it makes sense to you.

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by ozo13(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2018
Better make una stop to dey kill una sef.
At the end of the day, only politicians benefit from such stupidity of this bloodshed be it APC or PDP politicians.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by hyfr(m): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2018
Packing human beings like they’re some bag of cement, it looks archaic and disgusting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by rock003: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2018
njoku10:
god in heaven, this people won't just stop all this killing. I thought we has a President

Had
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by fiizznation: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2018
badmrkt:
so to you because muslisms and Christians were killed then it's okay right? My question to you is would you be saying this trash if you was among those killed?
Will you get lost. People killed one another and bloody nonentities like you have already apportioned blame on elrufai. Will elrufai be in everywhere and at every time? Can't people learn to live in peace with one another?
Isn't elrufai a human being like everybody? Shouldn't nonentities like you preach peace instead of escalating everything with your unfounded lies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by meccuno: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2018
badmrkt:
they would still vote for him.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by markidoo(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2018
I am leaving this country now.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by Khd95(m): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2018
No need for one Nigeria anymore, because clearly this fulani/Hausa blood sucking demons can't even cohabit with their own kinsmen, talk more of others

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by Splashme: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2018
gabinogem:
it's just too sad...which way Nigeria
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by Gabriel004: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2018
badmrkt:
suddenly I'm Igbo!!! Go through that your comment again and see if it makes sense to you.
The question i asked is what you should answer. Many were killed during gej eta, does that stop igbos from voting him? Be killing yourselves while blaming yorubas going about their businesses without knowing if you exist.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by lastmessenger: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi kanu Is right after all. This Is not a country. You are free to argue with your grandfather

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by Olatunji1929: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2018
Wetin concern us aboki kill aboki na family matter that does not stop them from voting el rufai and buhari
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by Yankee101: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2018
If this happens in a sane clime most government officials will lose their jobs, resign, be impeached or lose reelection
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by taretoofine(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2018
fiizznation:
Will you get lost. People killed one another and bloody nonentities like you have already apportioned blame on elrufai. Will elrufai be in everywhere and at every time? Can't people learn to live in peace with one another?
Isn't elrufai a human being like everybody? Shouldn't nonentities like you preach peace instead of escalating everything with your unfounded lies?
bros think well who is to blame, they promised us security which is first,before any other thing.. The loan he wanted to secure was for different agenda, if the loan was to purchase at least four chopper helicopters he would have gained support. Kaduna is volatile, there is always reprisal attacks. Balanced security not like the case of Kasuwa Magani , where police stay and watch, till the local were prepared they came to rescue. For crying out loud, they were butchered with matchets and axe, police have guns. Besides Kasuwa Magani experienced similar event months back, are the security under the watch of elrufai ought not to be prepared? Think wisely, weigh your judgements!
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by columbus007(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2018
all these things happening under the government's watch.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by badmrkt(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2018
fiizznation:
so we be cusing now uh? i asked you air-head a simple question and all you can do is to show how retarddded you brain is by cursing uh?

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna by overall90: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2018
Nobody is even talking about the 12 farmers killed in Borno this same last week.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku And Tinubu Meet (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu with prostitutes not Photoshop / Chidi Lloyd Emerge Chairmanship Candidate As Secondus,omehia,akawor Lose Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.