Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) (26147 Views)

Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Survivors Of Ikoyi Building Collapse (Photos) / Saraki Visits Survivors Of Gas Explosion In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) by stevedre: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Orevastar5:
He's not ashamed that the hospital isn't good enough... infrastructure and others

You must be a mind reader. I was really sad when I saw the poor facilities and one of the victims was on a bed made of only wood.
If the hospital can look like this on a Governor's visit I wonder how it is going to be when he is gone.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) by pedrilo: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2018
get that midget outta there fast!
evil man
Re: Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) by Orevastar5(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2018
stevedre:

You must be a mind reader. I was really sad when I saw the poor facilities and one of the victims was on a bed made of only wood.
If the hospital can look like this on a Governor's visit I wonder how it is going to be when he is gone.
Lol
Whe they heard he was coming that's when they installed curtains and bed spread

This might be one of the best hospitals in that state
Just imagine how the hospitals in rural areas will look like
Re: Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) by Nayak100: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2018
ajayiopy:
KADUNA PEOPLE,IF YOU LOVE YOURSELVES,VOTE HELL-RUFAI OUT
can he be voted out?? embarassed
ajayiopy:
KADUNA PEOPLE,IF YOU LOVE YOURSELVES,VOTE HELL-RUFAI OUT
can he be voted out??
Re: Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) by KanwuliaMama: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2018
See hospital in Kaduna Nigeria?
Chai!!!!! cry
Nigeria is really DOOMED!
Re: Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) by thatigboman: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Neoteny:

What a fukking crock of shiit.

You ought to be ashamed

The man was kidnapped by bandits same as hundreds of other people have been kidnapped in KD

The violence of yesterday was started by christians in Maraba Rido on account of fake pictures going round social media falsely portraying christians as the victims of Thursday's crisis, when the reverse was the truth.

People like you are the sort who thrive on misinformation calculated to inflame passions

see the villain claiming the victim

1 Like

Re: Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) by naijapage(f): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) by Anasko(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
eazisky:
useless governor, so he went to the housa side and abandon st gerrards hospital whr the christians are situated
2019 has come finish o
No be single voter card u get?
Re: Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) by onadana: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
sCun:
ElRufai caused all these problems by forcing Christian Chiefs in Southern Kaduna to bear Emirs and dress like one.
The most vocal of those Chiefs against the policy was killed by ElRufai's Fulani bandits.
How can people be this wicked?

He was kidnapped with his wife.I have not read any media reports that the Chief of Adara was killed.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) by JFT24(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
thatigboman:
Let me elaborate for you.
In a village market on the outskirts of Kaduna city, called 'Kasuwan Magani', on thursday, violence broke out there. And police say 55 people were killed, though eye witnesses say it's btw 200 and 400.
On Fri, el rufai visited the scene and invited the chief of the town. While, going back home, the chief's entourage was attacked by suspected hausa fulani gunmen. His police orderly and palace guards were massacred and the chief and his wife kidnapped.
That led to the violence that spread to kaduna city yesterday and the consequent 24-hour curfew.

This is a very serious situation. I wish d government act accordingly to curb this problem, because Kaduna is too volatile to joke with
Re: Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) by stevedre: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Orevastar5:

Lol
Whe they heard he was coming that's when they installed curtains and bed spread

This might be one of the best hospitals in that state
Just imagine how the hospitals in rural areas will look like

So you want me to have a nightmare or what? No thanks.
People are really suffering in Nigeria.
Re: Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) by sCun: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Twoclans:

Is it confirmed that the agom Adara is dead?please let's be careful the information we pass .His kidnap is part of the reason Kaduna is boiling let's not make things worse.
Are you satisfied now that the man has been confirmed dead?
Re: Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) by Twoclans(f): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
sCun:
Are you satisfied now that the man has been confirmed dead?

It's not a question of my satisfaction, when you made the post I quoted the agom Adara was still alive.

I am sure you are aware that Kaduna town is tensed up again with the confirmation of his death today.I hope you now understand why I made the comment you are bringing up again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Convicts Victor Mela, House Of Reps Member, For Lying Under Oath / Sit-At-Home: Hoodlums Kill One, Burn 7 Vehicles In Enugu / President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.