Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Hope In Christ Foundation Nigeria Visits HRM- Major Gen. Felix Mujakperuo (rtd - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Hope In Christ Foundation Nigeria Visits HRM- Major Gen. Felix Mujakperuo (rtd (451 Views)

Remember Major-gen Atolagbe? / Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals / French Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Funai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hope In Christ Foundation Nigeria Visits HRM- Major Gen. Felix Mujakperuo (rtd by Pengician(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2018
I Hope In Christ Foundation Nigeria visits HRM- Major Gen. Felix Mujakperuo (rtd)

Today is a remarkable day to Leaders & Members of I Hope In Christ Foundation Nigeria, as we paid a courtesy visit to His Royal Majesty- Major Gen. Felix Mujakperuo (rtd), Orhue 1, Orodje of Okpe Kingdom in His Palace. Delegates of the National Executive of the foundation were led by our National Patron (Olorogun Alfred Mrakpor (JP), - President- Tatcha Group of Company, in company of Hon. Prince (Amb.) Godwin Ejinyere (Former chairman of Okpe Local Government Council) & Okakuro Cosmos Ighoraye (KSC)
The visit which witnessed two special activities;

1. A presentation of a special product from Tatcha Farm which was done by Olorogun Alfred Mrakpor (JP) -President Tatcha Group of Company.

2. The presentation of Certificate of Recognition by our National Patron to His Royal Majesty- Major Gen. Felix Mujakperuo (rtd), as the #RoyalFather of I Hope In Christ Foundation Nigeria, as duly signed by the Global office of the foundation & the Nigeria office respectively.

Our Royal Father, His Majesty Major Gen. Felix Mujakperuo (rtd), in his response appreciated the good work the foundation has been doing & also commended the Leaders of I Hope In Christ Foundation, for their steadfastness on going #BackToSchool #Campaign2018. And also Tatcha Farm for the developmental stride they have brought to Okpe Kingdom. Our Royal has today join hands with I Hope In Christ Foundation Nigeria & Tatcha Farms to take #BackToSchoolCampaign #Project to every Needy Child in Delta State and beyond.

Our heartfelt gratitude goes out to the following Noble Personalities;

. Our Global Founder - Apostle AK Akpojotor Oduaran
. Our National Patron - Olorogun Alfred Mrakpor (JP)
- Our Royal Father - HRM, Felix Mujakperuo (rtd), Orhue 1, The Orodje of Okpe Kingdom
-Hon. Prince (Amb.) Godwin Ejinyere (Former chairman of Okpe Local Government Council)
Okakuro Cosmos Ighoraye - (House of Rep. Aspirant in the just concluded Primaries)
- Our National Leaders of I Hope In Christ Foundation.

I Hope In Christ Foundation. .... Helping Others Prosper & Excel In Christ

Back To School Campaign. ..... Every Child Needs Education
Source: http://widestforum.com/news/i-hope-in-christ-foundation-nigeria-visits-hrm-major-gen-felix-mujakperuo-(rtd/msg16003/#msg16003

(1) (Reply)

Best Universities To Study Medicine In Nigeria / All Set For Uyo International Theatre And Film Festival ...AKSU VC Assures Of Su / Diploma Program In Canada Or B.sc In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.