Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Simi Got Her Beautiful Voice From Breast Milk – Simi’s Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Got Her Beautiful Voice From Breast Milk – Simi’s Mum (713 Views)

Rihanna Reaches Out To 17 Year Old Nigerian Hawker With A Beautiful Voice / "Blessed Fruit Of My Womb & Drinker Of My Milk" - Simi Celebrates Her Daughter / Falz Smiles Again In New Photo After Simi Got Married To Adekunle Gold (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Got Her Beautiful Voice From Breast Milk – Simi’s Mum by Celebgistz1: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2018
We all know that Nigerian singing sensation, Simi and her mother have quite an intimate relationship that they would pass as siblings.

They are well known for their hilarious conversations on Twitter and Simi has once threatened to block her mum on the platform.

The duo have yet again left us asking for more following an exchange which ensued after the singer reacted to a tweet which claimed that Orange juice is better than apple juice.

On responding to her comment, Simi’s mother said that the singer got her beautiful voice from breastfeeding which she says happened for six months.

See screenshots below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/simi-got-her-beautiful-voice-from-breast-milk-simis-mum/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Simi Got Her Beautiful Voice From Breast Milk – Simi’s Mum by Celebgistz1: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Simi Got Her Beautiful Voice From Breast Milk – Simi’s Mum by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Nawaooo
Oya Simi give me your own suck, I wan get sweet voice too.
Re: Simi Got Her Beautiful Voice From Breast Milk – Simi’s Mum by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2018
While we can't exactly confirm that, we know where she got her good looks from.

tongue
Re: Simi Got Her Beautiful Voice From Breast Milk – Simi’s Mum by Orevastar5(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Wait o

Simi and mum ain't in good terms?
Re: Simi Got Her Beautiful Voice From Breast Milk – Simi’s Mum by Mrop(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2018
Before nko
Re: Simi Got Her Beautiful Voice From Breast Milk – Simi’s Mum by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2018
Earthbound:
While we can't exactly confirm that, we know where she got her good looks from.

tongue
Why are you this wicked?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Thinks Africa Is A Country And Africans Are Annoyed / Simi And Wande Coal Thrill London Fans In Sold-out Concerts / Unbelievable Items Found In The Stomach Of A Dead Whale Washed Ashore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.