Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

IPOB-DSS Still Holding Two Passports Israel MOSSAD Are Holding The Life Body - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB-DSS Still Holding Two Passports Israel MOSSAD Are Holding The Life Body (283 Views)

IPOB: DSS Lied, Nnamdi Kanu Is Poorly Fed, Tortured Daily -lawyer / IPOB/DSS: Army Places Troops On High Alert- Punch News / IPOB: DSS Electrocuted Me, Witness Alleges In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPOB-DSS Still Holding Two Passports Israel MOSSAD Are Holding The Life Body by bukifemi1: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2018
DSS guys still holding two passports Israel MOSSAD are holding the life body

One day in primary school. My teacher asked me a question which I didn't quite have an answer to. Instead of saying exactly my position at that point in Time.. I decided to buy more time.. Maybe to think out the answer..
I replied her in my unusual innocence, "aunty I didn't hear you!"
She said, "Bishops, thats not correct. You heard me but probably didn't understand me.. You should say, you didn't understand me and not you didn't hear me!"
As a kid.. "You didn't hear me" and "you didn't understand me", didn't mean much difference.. Though I took the correction, I later realised that the first was just a direct contextual translation of my Igbo language to English..
But as an adult.. I have come to realise that not so many people around the globe got such intrinsic corrections from such wonderful teachers..
Yesterday's broadcast from Nnamdi Kanu..
Go through the cyber space, you will realise that so many people HEARD him but not many UNDERSTOOD him.. You will realise how people argued out of context and headlined the frivolities.. In all they were waiting for him to mention elections, boycotts and the VP for Ndi Igbo. Some were waiting to hear the route he took to Israel without passports, so they can pass through same to goan hustle.. Man must wack Biko nu..
To some, it's battle line drawn between Atikunation and Buharination. To others, it's Biafra achieved..
Ndi restructurist are now woke.. Nnamdi had gone with their RESTRUCTURE Voice.. All camps are awake.. He is back..
Some others think Nnamdi should come on his global broadcast with a blackboard and chalk and say, these are my ACTIONABLE STRATEGIES.. number one bla bla bla... number two nye nye nye..
inukwa nu..
Some others came to hear his contacts. They are supposed to know that while Buhari was signing agricultural produce deal in US and going for medical tourism in UK, Donald J. Trump and the UK MPs were plotting to save one guy like that..
Some DSS guys would be looking at their palms and wondering how they are still holding two passports but MOSSAD is holding the life and energetic body.. When did "90 minutes at Entebbe" become "90minutes at Enugu"!
All of you heard him but not many understood that he said people were killed. Citizens Rights violated. Justice denied. Military might abused. Constitution denigrated..
Not many understood this part.. They all waited to hear, "vote Atiku Abubakar!" or "vote Muhammadu Buhari"..
Voter's card kee you there..
A few that have sense knows that the stick that will stir up the political pot has just resurfaced. The south need to rally round this leading face that his actions have directly or indirectly honoured them the recognition of a VP..
It is the fire used in destroying gold that is also used in shaping it..
If Nigeria still would exist by 2023, how much the south unite on this common front might determine their Faith then and not just how many PVCs they produce during PVC vs APC frauds..
Bayelsa had 400k+ PVCs and yet got a president in Goodluck Jonathan..
Listen and understand..

Bishop Edwin

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Of The National Security Council Held At The State House / 2019 Presidency: What Buhari’s Supporters Must Do – Keyamo / Ayingba Masquerade And Ayingba Police!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.