Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Get Published In A Magazine - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Published In A Magazine (359 Views)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Property Investment In Nigeria: Nigeria Property Magazine No. 1 / Nigerian Stock Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Published In A Magazine by IssacharProject: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2018
How to Get Published in a Magazine

Too many writers begin their publishing journey the wrong way. They try to start big. They want a book contract, a speaking tour, and all-around international fame and notoriety.

But that’s not how this thing works. You have to start small. This is a blessing in disguise, actually, as you are probably not that good when you are just beginning. You need time to practice.

The best way to do that? Write for magazines.

Over the years, I’ve written for a lot of different magazines and websites, some of which paid really well and some that didn’t. Regardless, I’m grateful. It’s how I got my start. And it’s made me the writer I am today.

Why write for magazines?
Writing for magazines is a great way to learn a lot about how publishing works, what it’s like to have your content edited, and how to hone your craft.

Read more at; https://www.issacharprojects.com/how-to-get-published-in-a-magazine/

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Me In Forex Trading / Website Design Promo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.