Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Laid Mohammed's Threat: Reactios In Meme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laid Mohammed's Threat: Reactios In Meme (614 Views)

UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laid Mohammed's Threat: Reactios In Meme by Emperorempower(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2018

1 Share

Re: Laid Mohammed's Threat: Reactios In Meme by Emperorempower(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2018

1 Share

Re: Laid Mohammed's Threat: Reactios In Meme by newinventions: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2018
Chaiiiiii, you guys will not kill me with your Funny meme. I laugh so tey I fall from my chair. Lai Mohammed the drama king.

Israel na beg I dey beg unbehalf of every Nigerians. Na slip of tongue and teeth from Lai Mohammed. Take it as a joke of the century. He did a mouth surgery so he was testing his tongue and teeth to see if the surgery was successful.
Re: Laid Mohammed's Threat: Reactios In Meme by PointB: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2018
Lol.

A thousand people, a thousand lies
And he told several lies to the people and several against King Jonah the Able son of Locki.
And many were swayed by his lies. Upon the lies of Layar son of Momed House stood APC, upon quicksand was it foundation laid. For no man alive was greater than him in this dark art. And the people began to call him ‘Liar’ son of Momed. For lies were his breakfast, and lies his supper. When he prays he lies, when he preys he lies. And it was said of Liar son of Momed, that when he speaks to a thousand people, he could tell a thousand lies, one to each.

https://www.hotchapters.com/2017/06/09/chapter-7-the-knight-of-a-thousand-lies/

1 Like

Re: Laid Mohammed's Threat: Reactios In Meme by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2018
Of all the countries the joker could threaten, he just had to chose Israel. A country some of the most advanced countries in the world are wary of.

Someone please sack this guy already.
Re: Laid Mohammed's Threat: Reactios In Meme by Emperorempower(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
N

(1) (Reply)

IPOB And Soldiers Clash In Enugu Today VIDEO / Sit Down Crowd Scream At Rotimi Amaechi Fearlessly VIDEO / What Is The Difference Between State Police & Hisbah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.