Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju (21769 Views)

"I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation / Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by abc115: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2018
When I say the Igbo man is the Igbo man’s worst enemy, I mean it. 2 South East governors are now negotiating with Buhari for 2019.

The governor of Anambra is working with Buhari too.

It is glaring too that Umahi of Ebonyi, maybe working for the President

3 Likes

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2018
Lol.
What the hell is this dude’s problem?
Why is he trying so hard to stay in the news?
Is there any law that says Anambra governor must work against Buhari?
He’s even mentioning Rochas that is a two term governor under APC Who else should Rochas work for if not PMB?
What kind of nonsense is this
Well, thank god you already see the writing on the wall . Votes will count in 2019 and we will witness a revolution in Nigeria Elections!
I don’t need to go into details. cheesy
Some people will chop serious flogging in their so called stronghold and they won’t know the tsunami that hit them .
We shall see cheesy

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2018
This afonja guy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2018
We know
Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by CilicMarin: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Did Fayose and Mimiko work for Yoruba interest in 2015, in spite of the APC having a Yoruba as VP?

This Deji is an idiot, I swear..

107 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by afroniger: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2018
That shouldn't come as a surprise in my opinion. The upcoming election result from the SE may not be that impressive if recent trends are anything to go by.

First of all there's going to be voter apathy not just in the SE but everywhere else but more so in the South. E.g, in spite of the Anambra state government's vote buying during the last governorship election, more people voted in the recent Osun state governorship election than in Anambra's, so go figure.

Kanu or no Kanu, Obi or no Obi, there'll be voter apathy while rigging will makeup for the rest. That's just the truth. The rivalry between the incumbent governor (Obiano) and Obi will also be a factor in the result that comes from the state.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by Odobaone: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2018
Nigeria Jagajaga. Everything scatter scatter

It's not yet 2019 d country is already in disarray

3 Likes

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by danemenike: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2018
Hi
Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by Boss20: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2018
It's possible cuz he wouldn't want Obi to be greater than him.

Pathetic lots.

I trust Igbos, one stupid governor can't dictate for them.

Sending back Buhari to Daura is a task that must be accomplished either any selfish governor like it or not.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2018
whats your business with our Governors? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by xynerise: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Yea, every one is working for Buhari

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by LordAdam16: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2018
This loudmouth will not keep quiet before he loses every inch of credibility he has.

Deji what is your problem? Even if you're working to destabilize PDP, this is becoming too apparent and childish. It is the spirit of Oshiomole that's possessing you.

-Lord

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by tayebest(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Adeyanju is finding work by any means. The #OurMumuDonDo no bring money again! grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by Doerstech(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Let them continue... we are the ones that will vote..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by CarGuideNG: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Events unfolding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by humberjade: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2018
So? He can choose to work with whoever he so desires...is he a member of PDP?

Busybody grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by cuboha: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
does he have any evidence?

6 Likes

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by jaymaf(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
We 'll still vote who we want to vote. #articulated
abc115:
When I say the Igbo man is the Igbo man’s worst enemy, I mean it. 2 South East governors are now negotiating with Buhari for 2019.

The governor of Anambra is working with Buhari too.

It is glaring too that Umahi of Ebonyi, maybe working for the President

3 Likes

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by Dreambeat: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
This guy is sick.Attention seeking mofo angry

4 Likes

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by yarimo(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by dadebayo1(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
The people grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by mrvitalis(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
Should he work pdp?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by LasGidiOwner: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
DEji go and take your meds. Anambra votes PDP at national and APGA at state level.

''Igbo man is naturally republican, he is not influenced by any leader or cultural affiliation''- Achebe

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by nijabazaar: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
Trying so hard to be a Twitter influencer...

What is it with the Yorubas and their obsessive compulsive need to check on the Igbos?

I cant understand.

An alien landing in the space Nigeria will think there are only two tribes in Nigeria....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by dalongjnr: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Deji and his political misplaced antics.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by ossaisly(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2018
The day GEJ left ask rock to meet Tinubu and had one on one chat with him, then suddenly all the allegation leveled up against Tinubu was dropped, I gave up on Nigerian politics.

Deji always back up ur stories with valid points, if not u will more than useless in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by Fierce11: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2018
I wonder why yoruba people keep meddling with the Igbo's business.. If it's not this guy, it'd be Ogundamisi.. Smh..
Anyways, the governors working with buhari -or not-, changes nothing.. The Igbo's mind is already set to fully achieve the Atikuobi Agenda.. Whether Nnamdi Kanu makes noise about biafra or whether buhari gets new igbo aides..
Atikuobi is still the priority for now,,.. We will NOT miss this opportunity because we may never get it anytime soon,.. Biafra will come later..
The igbos should not forget that "When God gives you a blessing, you should always accept it with both hands".. Right now, our hands are wide open.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju by Yopcity: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2018
Deji and co, what should bother u now is to ensure there will be really election as expected in 2019, secondly how to stop Buhari from massive rigging because that is what he will do.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Remilekun Tijani To Osinbajo & Aregbesola: Declare Your Support Open For Tinubu / Tanker On Fire On Marina Bridge / Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.