Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sign Up For Nigeria Sales Conferece For Free (689 Views)

Sign Up For Free & Earn To Yur Nigerian Bank / Payoneer Giving First Sign Up With A Link Inside This Post 25$ Free / Epay.com:sign Up And Click To Get The Bonus Up To $100!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up For Nigeria Sales Conferece For Free by madeafricans: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2018
NIGERIA SALES CONFERENCE
Dear Distinguished Friend,
I bring you Good News. It is finally here!
The Selling Champion Consulting Limited, award winning training and consulting company, presents Nigeria Sales Conference.
Theme: The Salesman as Catalyst for Economic Development.
Nigeria Sales Conference is the biggest gathering of Salespeople in Nigeria!
The conference will host over Two Thousand Participants, Eight Worldclass Speakers, Two Panel Sessions, Exhibitions and Networking. Please visit conference website for profile of speakers. https://www.nigeriasalesconference.com.
Nigeria Sales Conference is designed to give you exceptional value. Save the date and attend. Please visit website now to Register.
As a Sales and Marketing Consultant and Trainer, I have come to a conclusion that the Art of Selling is for everyone because everybody is a salesperson. My twenty-two years experience in the Sales World taught me this fundamental truth.
We all are Salespeople. No matter what you do, where you are, or who you are; you are a salesman!
You are either selling your personality, your products or services, or your perspectives, positions and ideas. We sell something of value every day.
Henry Ford once said, “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."
Nigeria Sales Conference will provide the long awaited value driven gathering of sales professionals.
The Two main objectives of Nigeria Sales Conference are:
1. To Provide a Worldclass Capacity Building Platform for Salespeople; and
2. To Provide a great Networking Arena for the Sales Community.
I believe that the more you know, the more you do. I also believe that the more you connect, the more you sell.
Come let’s Build Capacity and Network!
Please note conference details:
Date: Saturday, December 8, 2018
Venue: Welcome Centre, 70 International Airport Road, Ikeja – Lagos.
Time: 10am to 3pm.
You can’t afford to miss it!
Attendance is Free!
To Register, Please Visit: https://www.nigeriasalesconference.com.
For Exhibition and Sponsorship Details, please call: 08186083133 or visit conference website to send us email.
Nigeria Sales Conference is Powered By The Selling Champion Consulting Limited, and Supported by Centre for Management and Development.
George O. Emetuche,
Brian Tracy endorsed bestselling author, certified trainer speaker and life coach

(1) (Reply)

Manual Meat Mincer Needed Urgently / Make N500k Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business Without Leaving Your Job / Seeking A Serious Minded Business Partner Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.