Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

German Visit Visa How Do I Go About It Myself, Dont Want To Use Agent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Visit Visa How Do I Go About It Myself, Dont Want To Use Agent (713 Views)

Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Visit Visa How Do I Go About It Myself, Dont Want To Use Agent by Tunmesh: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2018
Good day my fellow NLs, for a family of 3 wanting to visit Germany this Christmas, how do we go about it? Note: its just for the sake of visiting, nothing more. We've got good job here and businesses here, so no cause for over staying, just wanna visit. We have a family there to visit though, but wont be receiving an invitation from them, we are going to reserve an hotel accommodation.

Gurus in the forum, please help us in the areas of :

(i) A-Z guide on the documentation
(ii) Places worth visiting (just for Christmas)
(iii) Visa fee amount and other useful information's that could enhance securing the Schengen Visa

Thanks
Re: German Visit Visa How Do I Go About It Myself, Dont Want To Use Agent by MercyEmmanuel(f): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2018
Good morning sir . Germany visa fee is €60 . Then you will need passports of all the traveling parties which has a 6months validity . Then you’ll need the statement of account of who ever is sponsoring the trip (which has to be buoyant enough) , you will need passport photographs of all the participants of the journey . As for the documents, you go online to get it . Concerning the hotel reservation and your tour , you’ll need a good hotel that offers sight seeing packages bt to be sincere , mainly Agents can get this done quickly. But you can still go online for more informations .
Re: German Visit Visa How Do I Go About It Myself, Dont Want To Use Agent by ponching(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Which agent do u know and can recommend?
Re: German Visit Visa How Do I Go About It Myself, Dont Want To Use Agent by greeners222(m): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please can one use hotel reservation through booking.com
Re: German Visit Visa How Do I Go About It Myself, Dont Want To Use Agent by optimusprime2(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Tunmesh:
Good day my fellow NLs, for a family of 3 wanting to visit Germany this Christmas, how do we go about it? Note: its just for the sake of visiting, nothing more. We've got good job here and businesses here, so no cause for over staying, just wanna visit. We have a family there to visit though, but wont be receiving an invitation from them, we are going to reserve an hotel accommodation.

Gurus in the forum, please help us in the areas of :

(i) A-Z guide on the documentation
(ii) Places worth visiting (just for Christmas)
(iii) Visa fee amount and other useful information's that could enhance securing the Schengen Visa

Thanks
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa

(1) (Reply)

Oówù Water Falls; The Pride Of Owa-onire, A Natural Tourist Site To Visit / Preparation On Dubai Trip From Lagos Nigeria / Ghana Residence Permit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.