Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) (41021 Views)

Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) / Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) / Juju Priestesses At Edo Assembly, Curse Obaseki’s Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by Mysselff2: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
baliyubla:
Omo-Agege and his boys with the support of Buhari and Oshiomole set a dangerous precedence when the National Assembly was invaded by thugs. So what is a state Assembly compared to the National? Those lawmakers should be lucky they are even alive in the banana republic of the dullard.

I heard short man devil Oshiomhole has fallen out with his godson Governor Obaseki ,so while Oshiomole is plotting to seize control of the assembly and use it to squeeze Obaseki's balls, the governor is plotting to cut off Oshomole's balls in the assembly so he can have a peaceful reign as governor.

NOTE :For the 8 years that Oshomhole was governor of Edo state, nobody dictated to him, nobody told him what to do. Now see his life

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
PDP thugs again. Why won't they hire thugs when they have looted more than enough.
It will never be well with those trying to destabilize Nigeria either by looting, violence or calling for Referendum.
Was it stated in the article that PDP hired thugs?
Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oba agha tokpere.

Oba is working...
Oops I meant; Obaseki is working.
APC is a party of peace.

Siluko and Upper Sakponba boys no get joy....just give them a satchet of Chelsea dry gin and they will even pull down Dodan Barracks.

Everyone in Benin is fed up of APC.
Even Tony Kabaka is atikulated.
Chucks!
Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by philGeo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
PDP thugs again. Why won't they hire thugs when they have looted more than enough.
It will never be well with those trying to destabilize Nigeria either by looting, violence or calling for Referendum.
pdp news will give you heart attack very soon.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by donqx: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
itsdumebi:
PoliticsNGR has reliably gathered that a Fracas has broken out at the Edo state house of assembly after the impeachment of Deputy Speaker, Victor Edoror.

Gunmen invaded the Edo State House of Assembly after it became clear that there were moves to also impeach the Speaker of the House, Hon Kabiru Adjoto.

A heavy fight erupted at the Edo State House of Assembly after the gunmen suspected to be political loyal thugs invaded the Assembly complex, chasing away some lawmakers, and shooting sporadically in the air.

As at the time of filing this report, three persons have been injured in the brawl, and two lawmakers of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), M. D. Igbas and Hon Iluobe were seen running for their lives with their security personnel.

Meanwhile, Edoro has replaced with former speaker, Justine Okonoboh, before moves to impeach the Speaker were initiated.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-heavy-shooting-edo-state-house-assembly-3-injured-photos/

Left to me..
They ought to kill all our useless leaders...
Move to Abuja and throw a bomb and gbam...
Peace
Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by introvertme: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
cosmatika:
Oshiimole carry go. U re the best for our dying party. At least u ll give APC a befitting burial lipsrsealed

Pdp too
Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by introvertme: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
cosmatika:
Oshiimole carry go. U re the best for our dying party. At least u ll give APC a befitting burial lipsrsealed

Pdp too, they are both satanic

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by smirn(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
asuustrike1:

Was it stated in the article that PDP hired thugs?
And where did you see APC hired thugs?

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by biggy26: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Iyajelili:
I am really scared of 2019
Don't be scared dear, it will come to pass!

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by biggy26: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Iyajelili:
I am really scared of 2019
Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by Tecno66: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
baliyubla:
Omo-Agege and his boys with the support of Buhari and Oshiomole set a dangerous precedence when the National Assembly was invaded by thugs. So what is a state Assembly compared to the National? Those lawmakers should be lucky they are even alive in the banana republic of the dullard.
You didn't get it. We in Edo are used to this. It's a recurring decimal since Oshiomhole era. I have lost count of the speakers we have had since Oshiomhole became governor. He thought he could replicate the drama at the National Assembly. He promised to remove Saraki within a week. It's more than 3 weeks now and we are still waiting for him to carryout his threat.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
smirn:

And where did you see APC hired thugs?
Did I mention APC ? lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by Iyajelili(f): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
biggy26:

I hope so, thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) by SHAMONEYXL(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
MizzRain961:
Please how can I contact d admin to remove a friends pix

naijauncut.com/2018/10/21/ilorin-university-student-bonire-halimah-naked-pictures-exposed

Ogbeni get lost. Why use your friend as cover up. Swear that's not your pix.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / Governor Ambode Receives Delegates From Barcelona Club At Lagos State House.PICS / Throwback Photo Of Gen. Buhari And Wife As Newly Weds In 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.