Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari (39255 Views)

Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu / Osoba Group Dumps APC For PDP In Ogun State / PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by poseidon12: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hungry fools.
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by spafu(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
In Nigeria history the vice president doesn't have as much power, just a figure head title.

Our system of government makes the president just too powerful. Am Yoruba, I met late General Victor Malu through work sometimes ago, standing in front of him you'll feel the presence of power and authority, the twist is people like him will say yes sir yes sir to the president.

If Atiku can enriched himself that much as a vice president, how much more if he's made a president ?

Just like 2015, the igbo put their support in Jonathan, after election and loss they want Biafra. Now it's Atikulate, how on earth will they want Biafra if Atiku get flogged !
Senselessness. Did you know his worth before being a VP? Orvyou think everyone must rear 150 homosexual cow like Buhari to prove to prove incompetence?
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by Rijal: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ezezima2012:
They can vote for the lifeless president for all I care............ for me
Rather, you are Obi Atiku-looted. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by fof1: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
celeiyke:
Members of Atiku Care Foundation in the North West geopolitical zone have renounced their support for the presidential candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar ahead of the forthcoming elections.

They said that they ditched Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in favour of President Muhammadu Buhari following their realization that Buhari meant well for all Nigerians and best position to lead the country to the Promised land .

Speaking at the office of Arewa Media Group Organization for Buhari Campaign in Kano on Sunday the representative of the Foundation who came from the seven North West states described President Buhari as savior , imploring Nigerians to still invest their trust in him.

They recalled that President Buhari was not corrupt and was not given to earthly benefits adding that he has no big house anywhere or any edifice that could be traced to him in any part of the country despite his years of public service.

On why they dumped Atiku, a director of group, Comrade Sanusi Ababeil said they were not carried along by their former principal, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar while accusing him of neglecting their interests during over the years .

They also accused him of several unfulfilled promises such as his failure to fulfill his promise to make food items available for distribution to the less privileged members of the society through their group

http://sunnewsonline.com/2019-group-dumps-atiku-for-buhari/

THIS EXCUSES ARE PAROCHIAL AND SELF SERVING, ITS NOT FOUNDED ON TRUTHFULNESS BUT VINDICTIVENESS AND CLANISH...
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by klax(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
It's simple Atiku should fire them simple as that let them go to Buhari to get them job.
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by Grayxme: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
It is good some persons are actually realizing that Atiku is not what he portrays to be and is worst compared to Buhari. Atiku coming into power will do disaster to our already surviving economy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by Cajal(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ezezima2012:
......athikulooooters... Aka.. LOOTINI... @LORDOFTHEWEST

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
In Nigeria history the vice president doesn't have as much power, just a figure head title.

If Atiku can enriched himself that much as a vice president with little or no power, how much more if he's made a president ?

Just like 2015, the igbo put their support in Jonathan, after election and loss they want Biafra. Now it's Atikulate, how on earth will they want Biafra if Atiku get flogged !

Keep crying and don't stop
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by Oolawepo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
celeiyke:
Members of Atiku Care Foundation in the North West geopolitical zone have renounced their support for the presidential candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar ahead of the forthcoming elections.

They said that they ditched Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in favour of President Muhammadu Buhari following their realization that Buhari meant well for all Nigerians and best position to lead the country to the Promised land .

Speaking at the office of Arewa Media Group Organization for Buhari Campaign in Kano on Sunday the representative of the Foundation who came from the seven North West states described President Buhari as savior , imploring Nigerians to still invest their trust in him.

They recalled that President Buhari was not corrupt and was not given to earthly benefits adding that he has no big house anywhere or any edifice that could be traced to him in any part of the country despite his years of public service.

On why they dumped Atiku, a director of group, Comrade Sanusi Ababeil said they were not carried along by their former principal, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar while accusing him of neglecting their interests during over the years .

They also accused him of several unfulfilled promises such as his failure to fulfill his promise to make food items available for distribution to the less privileged members of the society through their group

http://sunnewsonline.com/2019-group-dumps-atiku-for-buhari/
Cheap blackmail go to hell.
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by Dandavido: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
I don't have much to tell u. Annu ofia
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by arewaboy01(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
the masses will vote for PMB

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by abefeb1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ezezima2012:

Chai see pain
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
deebrain:
Even the terms used in their opposition against Atiku has Lai Mohammed signatures all written in it!

Even a seven year old girl can never believe this group exists in the first place.

To be frank, From the business perspective, all APC campaign managers should be fired.

No creativity!

But when reno omokri from london tells you aishat buhari denies marrying & having kids for buhari .... she pledges to support & vote atiku ... ur brains will hypernated & you will be jubilated buhari is rejected even by his cows ...honestly you guys are pathetic. Our interest decides the kind of news we believe ,even Cnn & bbc are not spared
I believe atiku is alway online ,let him deny the organisation himself

1 Like

Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by abefeb1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ezezima2012:

Chai painment, 2019 will shock you seriously
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

If Atiku can enriched himself that much as a vice president with little or no power, how much more if he's made a president ?

You really think from your anus.

Anyway, that's how headhunters thinks in republic of brown roof.
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by BRASH: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Apc will just form imaginary group and use it to discredit atiku. Nonsense
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by tomdon(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Who are these despicable shameless useless youths
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ezezima2012:
All na gimmicks. At the 9th hour they will vote for Atiku!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by ud4u: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
APC and propaganda na 5/6
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by Grayxme: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is a plus to the APC and the president, No individual or group that have the interest of this country at heart will support Atiku over Buhari. Atiku have been tested and cannot be trusted. it is now clear that he is one of those people that have been frustrating the Buhari led Government just to have his way and tarnish the image of this administration.
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by bluecircle470: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Frankbaro:
Money have changed hands. Anyway who are they? Never heard of them.

Consolation
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by Tabuku: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
APC have started their lies again. Chai!! They now have PhD in lies
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by tfelicityk(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Conspiracy...
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by Orpe7(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
ATIKU! ATIKU!! ATIKU!!!
IF YOUR OWN PEOPLE CAN DISOWN U
WHAT WILL NIGERIANS THEN DO.
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE
NOTHING FOR U COME 2019
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by elninowaxzy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Zansu007:
Seriously the horrible people that sold buhari as non corrupt person really did a great job.

But same buhari is keeping mute to serious vote buying going on presently in his party.

Someone that claim to have only cows, is living large on aso rock budget and his son cruising a bike of 50m.only God Almighty will jugde us all.
your mumu nah first class, u need to sue other mumu on this platform for competing with u.
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by Kingspin(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Creating a image that you are popular don't win election votes do.
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by Zansu007: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Why qoute me u dump ass..fool
elninowaxzy:
your mumu nah first class, u need to sue other mumu on this platform for competing with u.
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by paullo20: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is one of the fake News. As for me

Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by greenthangz: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
i bet the artiste behind the song is lai mohammed produced by oshiomole mixed and mastered by tinubu
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by greenthangz: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
u need a brain surgery
Re: 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari by senatordave1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
paullo20:
This is one of the fake News. As for me
Its actually very painful for you.those are the only supporters he has in that zone.he will score zero there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Pick RCCG Candidate, Kiss Aso Rock Goodbye – MURIC / Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF / Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.