Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Singer GT The Guitarman And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer GT The Guitarman And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy (825 Views)

Breaking News: We Go GT Da GuitarMan's Way / Singer GT The Guitarman And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy / Sandra Achums Welcomes Baby Boy In Germany (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer GT The Guitarman And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy by Mrop(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigerian singer, Gbemiro Tokunbo who is known as GT The Guitarman and his wife Annie welcomed a bouncing baby boy in the early hours of today.

GT The Guitarman took to his official Instagram handle to share a photo of the newborn baby, stating that his wife and the child are safe after birth.

Congrats to them

News Via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/singer-gt-the-guitarman-and-wife-welcomes-baby-boy/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Singer GT The Guitarman And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy by Mrop(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
wink cheesy

See More sexy Photos of Guitar Man's wife >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

He wrote;

Re: Singer GT The Guitarman And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy by hahn(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Congratulations!

I like this guy. We need new music ooo grin
Re: Singer GT The Guitarman And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy by Fierce11: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nawa o.. "Celebrities" wey no popular plenty for this life.. Anyways, I like the cute baby.. Congrats where ever you are.
Re: Singer GT The Guitarman And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy by Ehiscotch(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fierce11:
Nawa o.. "Celebrities" wey no popular plenty for this life..
Anyways, I like the cute baby.. Congrats where ever you are.
You don't know GT the Guitarman? Where have your ears been? Well, it is not surprising because he does alternative and conscious music not the everyday kpon kpon garbage that we vibe too. He does really cool and classic music sha! But you what the industry does to them good artiste who don't do commercial music.
Re: Singer GT The Guitarman And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy by Fierce11: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ehiscotch:

You don't know GT the Guitarman? Where have your ears been? Well, it is not surprising because he does alternative and conscious music not the everyday kpon kpon garbage that we vibe too. He does really cool and classic music sha! But you what the industry does to them good artiste who don't do commercial music.
Well, until I hear any of his tracks then for now,.. i don't know him..
Re: Singer GT The Guitarman And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy by pzphoto(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Singer GT The Guitarman And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy by okwabayi(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
GT don fresh o, abi na camera filter?
I remember bumping into him sometime in 2010. He was cool mannered, humble and happy to see someone recognize him. We took a picture together then I went about on my way.

(1) (Reply)

'Today Makes It 2months I Stopped Smoking, Say No To Cigarette' - Musician Says / Check Out This Nigerian Mum's Dramatic Reaction To Her Daughter's Whatsapp Photo / Huddah Monroe , Exposes Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Slept With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.