Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Please I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help (772 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by Ogbenimax(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Am a yoruba guy but my wife to be is from calabar but the parents live here in lagos, my wife already have 2kids for mine, the problem now is my in-law as in my wife father has always being very angry with me because hav not being able to pay the her bride price which am already planning towards it even now the father said he no won see his daughter again....... just this morning i received this sms from him ....am confused i just don't know what to do?

Re: Please I Need Help by madridguy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Go and pay any amount with you right now.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help by yvelchstores(f): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Go and pay na?
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is very wrong. How could you just turn his daughter into your baby-making machine without paying her dowry?

Even if it is 100k, go and borrow & visit your in-laws with the members of your family ASAP.
Re: Please I Need Help by Ishilove: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Why won't they turn people's daughters to baby making machines when the families are demanding an arm, a leg and other appendages?

Op, you sef padlock your deek until you can settle the most important parts of the traditional rites. You don't have money to pay bride price but you can fire sharp shots. Smh
Re: Please I Need Help by IamD18: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Zoharariel:
This is very wrong. How could you just turn his daughter into your baby-making machine without paying her dowry?

Even if it is 100k, go and borrow & visit your in-laws with the members of your family ASAP.
Why do you people judge without thinking?How did he turn her into a baby-making machine?

Did he rape or force her into sex to get her pregnant?

Did he forcefully stop the lady from going home?

Which responsible lady will get pregnant twice and live with a man who's not her husband?
There's nothing wrong in impressing people with comment, but atleast judge sensibly.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
It's a pity you've used the goods but you still gotta pay, boy. grin

Actually, there's nothing they will or can do to you aside taking back their daughter if she'll be willing to leave you.
Re: Please I Need Help by sisisioge: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chai! Very unserious fellow! You dare call them your inlaws! Her, your fiance! Yet, she's got children for you! Go pay up man!This is completely a silly question! Whew!
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
after two kids you haven't given the family anything. why wouldn't the father wouldn't be angry with you?
Re: Please I Need Help by crackhaus: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Cave people

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Using A Domestic Staffing Agency / . / See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.