Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? (683 Views)

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by vandp: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
That the way a man shows that he values his woman and relationship between them is by spending money on her all the time.
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by flexxyworld(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
thats so dumb and empty..
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by Enoch07: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
eheeeem that one join sha
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by chatinent: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
This day, his heart lies where his money is, where another man's money is, in his woman, in another man's woman and in disturbing men chasing after his woman. With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you. Thank you.
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by LordKO(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Personally, no. It's easier to penetrate into my bank account than to approach or penetrate the firewall of my emotion. So, it depends on each individual because all of us aren't of the same temperament and ethical leanings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
LordKO:
Personally, no. It's easier to penetrate my into bank account than to approach the firewall of my emotion or penetrating into it. So, it depends of each individual because all of us aren't of the same temperament and ethical leanings.

No wonder cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by LordKO(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

No wonder cheesy

LOL. Trouble maker.
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
vandp:
That the way a man shows that he values his woman and relationship between them is by spending money on her all the time.
na story you dey find.... Just like the guy above said.... It's easier to penetrate my bank account than my heart... If i see a girl that is after me.... I go run...
I hate being chased... But the headline above is still bullshit
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by vandp: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
thariodamaniac:

na story you dey find.... Just like the guy above said.... It's easier to penetrate my bank account than my heart... If i see a girl that is after me.... I go run...
I hate being chased... But the headline above is still bullshit

What makes the heading bullshit? Also I don't understand how a man spending his money on his woman means the same thing as the woman being after him as you put it. Do you really understand the thread?
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by Phenomenal16(f): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yes ooo
Now make I share my experience or should I leave it.....
In conclusion shaa.....men are committed when they spend on their woman especially if he doesn't av much to spare.......
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by vandp: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Yes ooo
In conclusion shaa.....men are committed when they spend on their woman especially if he doesn't av much to spare.......

Share your experience.
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by Galactico4ever(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Yes ooo
Share something jare
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2020
vandp:

What makes the heading bullshit? Also I don't understand how a man spending his money on his woman means the same thing as the woman being after him as you put it. Do you really understand the thread?
you obviously dont understand... I stated I hate women liking me.. i hate that shit on a personal level... And i neva said spending on women is wrong or means she is after me but to say that ur headline means if a man spends on a woman he is in love with her is quite a fallacy... Looks like the truth but its not.... I know some guys...
And lastly i am only responsible for what i say not what you understand
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2020
LordKO:
Personally, no. It's easier to penetrate into my bank account than to approach or penetrate the firewall of my emotion. So, it depends on each individual because all of us aren't of the same temperament and ethical leanings.
True
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by LordKO(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2020
aeion:
True

I am going to open both my bank account and firewall of my emotion for you. LOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by bukatyne(f): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2020
LordKO:

I agree with you.

It is easier to throw money at issues/people than invest emotions in them.
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by LordKO(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2020
bukatyne:

I agree with you.

It is easier to throw money at issues/people than invest emotions in them.

Mama de mama! You get unmarried sister wey be like you? No vex, I de ask on behalf of my friend wey no sabi use Internet.
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by bukatyne(f): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2020
LordKO:

Mama de mama! You get unmarried sister wey be like you? No vex, I de ask on behalf of my friend wey no sabi use Internet.

cheesy

Your friend wey no sabi internet grin shocked
Re: Is It True That Where A Man's Money Lies That's Where His Heart Lies Too? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
LordKO:

I am going to open both my bank account and firewall of my emotion for you. LOL.
No, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Kids Speak Your Local Language? / Sold / Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.