Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App (33403 Views)

Army Launches ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ In Anambra State To Curb Insecurity / Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by Jaqenhghar: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
kaen1317:
Go and finish Boko Haram they cannot. Now they are launching cyber warfare. Will it finish off Boko Haram?
You dey mind them. Dem never finish physical warfare na cyber warfare dem want start
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by Jaqenhghar: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
OloshiLoveth:

Woe unto you daughter of a bitch. You dish out insults to anyone without the fear of being banned but when same insults are dished back to you on same scale, you run to your colleagues asking that such person(s) be given a lengthy ban. Why would you dish if you wouldn't be served?..Even though we knew why you were sacked as a Mod. Olosho, olobo doti. Awon ebi e oni jere e, eleribu omo.
Sango, Ogun, Sapona laa fejewe. Rederede lo ma baku, aiye re oni da, eleribu. Ishilove oloshi loveth, omo ofo, omo irankiran, omo aijiri.
You and that bat-cave bitch Pocohantas.. Ema fobo reemi ni, ema fobo jona ni, eni sorire laye.
And as the Mods are banning us, the earth, Air, Fire, Wind, Water will work together to ban you from the surface of the earth. Ase!!!.. Ko ni da fun e.. Oloshi, Oloyan fakia fakia bi gba waara.
Bro shocked shocked shocked shocked
You dey vex sha
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by Dami12345: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Information you secretly pass to the military shouldn't be free, they have to pay for it. Nothing is free in 2019.

In the UK for example you can earn £500 passing information to crime stoppers anonymously, if you tip them about some big crime you can get up to 20k plus.

Snitches get stiches

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by Jaqenhghar: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
OloshiLoveth:

Eleribu ni omo ishilove yen. Very stupid shapeless fatty girl.
Eh ma binu bros mi. Free am
( hope I said it right)
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by sparkle6(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
Tracking down a Nigerian via social media is quite hard. Because of:
1. Amaka Onyebuchi is answering Itz Mizh presh summers working at self employed.
2. Lack of a good ip tracking system in niaja. How can computer say am in lagos while am browsing at Calabar.
3. Incompetence of some officials that controls the apps database.
4. Too much bugs and possibly lack of updating.
G-boys now have a new platform to upgrade their biz. If you know you know.
5. Nigerians too dey joke who knows what will come April 1st < All fool's day.
Somebody will say lai mohammed was caught smoking weed at House of Assembly backyard.
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by kingharzy: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
LOL. . The 'terrorists' they plan to catch are the likes of FFK and Deji. I'ld have suggested madam LAURETTA but she's a G.O.C for the 'good boys'.
This country is just pitiable. While others are claiming the solar space Buhari will use our resources to match political enemies. . .
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by exclusivejayce(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
Me have sha see where I'll do my SIWES come 2020. Cyber War Command, here i come.
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by kotv: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Buharimustgo:
When you can't destroy Book Haram Physically, you console yourself by destroying them on the internet.
grin
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by GistFullGround: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Just checked the App store and iReport from the Nigerian Army is nowhere to be found!
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by kotv: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Instead of defeating Boko Haram they created, they are busy making a fool of themselves. What's the name of this one? Crocodile what?
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by tfelicityk(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good work... At least the researchers are being recognized in the Army...
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by BTCog: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
Install the virus in the name of app at your peril
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by Sagay212: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
people that should be investing money on drones to monitor and capture boko haram terrorist. i can't imagine that at this age and time , boko haram will have the guts to attack a military base and kill soldiers. something that should be totally avoided. i hate to always hear that news of boko haram attacking soldiers base. i mean how can that ever happen if they put proper things in place
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by BoleAndFish: 12:03am On Oct 24, 2018
Ishilove:

My nd44, and this too.
Isshhh! wink
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by KANUISALIVE: 1:31am On Oct 24, 2018
Book haram are not fighting on social media

The last time i checked book haram can on evangelism in one community and behold there was no soldier, no road block and the funniest thing is that the people welcomed them

These efulefus were not killed on SM

Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 24, 2018
Omg our national app is full of bugs and hole, I can simply reverse this in a blink.
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by naijaking1: 3:36am On Oct 24, 2018
Xavier5:
Nice moves, Nigeria Army. A Welcome Development.

#Xavier.

BMC has been Nigerian army cyber warfare command since 2015.
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by LordofNaija: 3:49am On Oct 24, 2018
I report I die
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by LordofNaija: 3:52am On Oct 24, 2018
GistFullGround:
Just checked the App store and iReport from the Nigerian Army is nowhere to be found!
You want to download that bug that will end up stealing your private data
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by Badilstical(m): 3:53am On Oct 24, 2018
naijaking1:

Cyber warfare based on google store and apple store is just a joke, and another branch of MBC.
I beg tell them, as an I T professional NA do not fully understand the word cyber warfare
1.can NA stop or trace back any source of attack and who are behind it
2. Can NA make any offensive with use of drone and robotes, can any protect any connect facility installment in the country? We all the answer
3. I thought NA obligation is to protect nation from external attacks.
Hauling out apps is not a cyber warfare the NA should consult IT specalist before embarrassing us before the whole world that hauling out app is cyber warfare .NA is just like a kid playing with a toy gun and assuming it can actually kill.
It's been long I lost confidence in Na
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by naijaking1: 4:03am On Oct 24, 2018
Badilstical:

I beg tell them, as an I T professional NA do not fully understand the word cyber warfare
1.can NA stop or trace back any source of attack and who are behind it
2. Can NA make any offensive with use of drone and robotes, can any protect any connect facility installment in the country? We all the answer
3. I thought NA obligation is to protect nation from external attacks.
Hauling out apps is not a cyber warfare the NA should consult IT specalist before embarrassing us before the whole world that hauling out app is cyber warfare .NA is just like a kid playing with a toy gun and assuming it can actually kill.
It's been long I lost confidence in Na

Corruption, corruption, corruption, in every way possible.
A small grant of a few million naira would get any of the universities to research and show NA how to download apps from Apples or Googles stores, but that would be too easy, and less lucrative to the officer in charge.
Making a big deal out of using apps on the public stores is the best way Nigerian army would start a cyber warfare with who?
Some 4th graders, in some middle school somewhere, I guess?
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by Daretee: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Information you secretly pass to the military shouldn't be free, they have to pay for it. Nothing is free in 2019.

In the UK for example you can earn £500 passing information to crime stoppers anonymously, if you tip them about some big crime you can get up to 20k plus.

It doesn’t work like in our home country cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by jessikoholic: 6:56am On Oct 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
He has done for us x2!!! What Dr Lucky cannot do!! He has done for us!!! What my father cannot do!! He has done for us!!! What Dasuki cannot do!!! He has done for us!! grin grin......... First step to that permanent seat at the UN security council! grin grin
Amara Ya...
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by bewla(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

Pass information on how to get enamdi kanu and get biting of ur life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by lagosrd: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2018
Trash if you kill the messenger what of the message
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by pocohantas(f): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2018
Lmao grin grin Some people will just give themselves high BP.
Re: Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2018
franchasng:
Jokers....even the Chief of Army staff cannot operate an iphone without the help of somebody and he is launching cyber command to stop terrorism, these people keep using all means to loot Nigeria's treasury.

Who are the personnel to man this command Of course Nurudeen, Kabiru, Hamza and Musa who have never seen a 3D computer before talk less of knowing what coding and programming means angry

Who amongst them knows the meaning of cyber security Can they program a bot Can they know the difference between a threatening virus and a normal app

So long as Nigeria under Buhari prefers tribe to merit, Nigeria is heading nowhere angry angry
such negative energy. Tufia. What is 'threatning virus'? and 'normal app'? apparently you have little or no idea about cybersecurity. Does the COAS need to know how operate an iphone to launch an app? do you know about vendors and consultants? or you think there are no IT saavy people within the army? abeg carry your negativity dissapear from here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Soon Produce Graduates Who Can't Speak English — Senator Okorocha / Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.