Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k (1589 Views)

Foriegn Used Opel For Sale. Leather Interior / Nigeria Used Opel For Sale Going For #720k / 4 Month Used Tiny Light For Sale@950k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by benny2015(f): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
A fairly Nigerian used opel for sale 950k

Transmission is manual

Registered

Buy and start driving no issues.

1 Like

Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by benny2015(f): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
benny2015:
A fairly Nigerian used opel for sale

Transmission is manual

Registered

Buy and start driving no issues.

Call 0-8-0-3-6-9-9-0-8-8-1 for more details
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by eRex(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
seriously

5 Likes

Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by laivwire(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lol. From #1.8m to 950k. We're getting warm

4 Likes

Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by Ishilove: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
1.8m??

You should have made it 2m. Mscheeeew

1 Like

Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by OCTAVO: 2:11am On Oct 23, 2018
Opel? 1.8m?? shocked
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by AgentGoat: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2018
grin
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by benny2015(f): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
Serious buyers only should contact me to schedule for inspection
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by benny2015(f): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ishilove:
1.8m??

You should have made it 2m. Mscheeeew

Please move ahead for serious people to see road mtcheeew!!!
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by AgentGoat: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
benny2015:

Please move ahead for serious people to see road mtcheeew!!!
It's not 1.8 million again?

2 Likes

Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by Ishilove: 4:35am On Oct 24, 2018
AgentGoat:
It's not 1.8 million again?
Before nko? Last last she for use am do kabukabu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by Hoodbilonia: 4:41am On Oct 24, 2018
opel
not even an suv or something
u wan sell opel naija ise for how much
too much juice..too much sauce
even after 2019 elections buyer go hard
car of 300k
oh i forgot
xmas is aroumd the corner
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by benny2015(f): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
opel
not even an suv or something
u wan sell opel naija ise for how much
too much juice..too much sauce
even after 2019 elections buyer go hard
car of 300k
oh i forgot
xmas is aroumd the corner

You’re looking for an suv in opel thread.

Swerve!!! It’s clearly written OPEL
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by benny2015(f): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Still available.

Serious buyers only
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by CHIDEX007: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
benny2015:
Still available.

Serious buyers only

can i get the picture
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by seyigiggle: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
The seller is a Fraudster.

Beware, Be warned
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by benny2015(f): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
CHIDEX007:

can i get the picture

So sorry I’m just seeing this.

It’s sold already
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by benny2015(f): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
seyigiggle:

The seller is a Fraudster.

Beware, Be warned

I laugh at you cos you’re the worst of all fraudsters.

I know the God I serve you can’t bring me down.
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by seyigiggle: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Isn't it good you start by telling the good people of NL what actually transpired?
How you deceitfully sold a bad item after you gave assurance because you desperately needed the money, and how you are not remorseful about it

You lack reputable integrity and have fraudulent tendencies, It is evident on this thread by other observers.

Caveat: I would advise anyone dealing with you to ensure you sign an undertaking before closing any transaction with you, once their cash gets to your hand, you become indifferent
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by benny2015(f): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
seyigiggle:
Isn't it good you start by telling the good people of NL what actually transpired?
How you deceitfully sold a bad item after you gave assurance because you desperately needed the money, and how you are not remorseful about it

You lack reputable integrity and have fraudulent tendencies, It is evident on this thread by other observers.

Caveat: I would advise anyone dealing with you to ensure you sign an undertaking before closing any transaction with you, once their cash gets to your hand, you become indifferent

You’re the one that is crying I defrauded you, so you tell nairalanders how I defrauded you instead of carrying my name up and down.

Me desperately in need of money when I gave you the products even before receiving your money.

Let the people of nairaland be the judge.

Seyigiggle spill how I defrauded you
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by seyigiggle: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
so, you could respond this fast?
I have accused you of having fraudulent and criminal tendencies, and stand by that.
So, Intentionally selling a bad item and keeping straight face is not a fraudulent act?
As i have told you before, distance would not save you when i am ready, but before them i have the resolve to spread your tales to save other unsuspecting innocent citizens.

you could choose to change you moniker as your other colleagues usually do.
benny2015:

You’re the one that is crying I defrauded you, so you tell nairalanders how I defrauded you instead of carrying my name up and down.

Me desperately in need of money when I gave you the products even before receiving your money.

Let the people of nairaland be the judge.

Seyigiggle spill how I defrauded you
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by benny2015(f): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
seyigiggle:
so, you could respond this fast?
I have accused you of having fraudulent and criminal tendencies, and stand by that.
So, Intentionally selling a bad item and keeping straight face is not a fraudulent act?
As i have told you before, distance would not save you when i am ready, but before them i have the resolve to spread your tales to save other unsuspecting innocent citizens.

you could choose to change you moniker as your other colleagues usually do.

You’re just beating around the bush.

You opened a thread and left it half baked with information.

I didn’t sell and don’t sell bad goods.

I have nairalanders who have used and are still buying from me.

I won’t change my moniker because of you if that’s your plan.

For the records, I’m not scared of you, you do what you want to do and I will do mine. Till then I won’t grant you audience anymore.
Re: Fairly Naija Used Opel For Sale 950k by seyigiggle: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
benny2015:

You’re just beating around the bush.

You opened a thread and left it half baked with information.

I didn’t sell and don’t sell bad goods.

I have nairalanders who have used and are still buying from me.

Why not call them out?!
No one has ever given a good review about you. You see why i said you have no reputation?

I won’t change my moniker because of you if that’s your plan.

For the records, I’m not scared of you, you do what you want to do and I will do mine. Till then I won’t grant you audience anymore.

(1) (Reply)

This Peugeot Goes For 550k, Check It Out And Come For Inspection. / Distress Sales 2012 Toyota Corolla #1.5m / Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.