Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana (27800 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by Junistark: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fashion designer Yvonne Nwosu showed off her amazing curves and flawless skin in a two-piece bikini.
The socialite who is in Accra, Ghana, struck a sexy pose as she relaxed by a pool.
Sharing the photo, she wrote:

With love From Accra... ?? ?? #AllEyesonVonne

source: https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/10/yvonne-nwosu-sizzles-in-bikini.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by CHAVINCI: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
this particular pose can make a man cancel even an heavenly appointment,"aye guys,am in for the night"

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by chuksville(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
I thought it's Yvonne Nelson

12 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by nanakgh(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Only Yvonne I know is Chaka Chaka. Like what I'm seeing tho. shocked

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by meobizy(f): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
I need more pictures to confirm the sexiness. Only one won’t cut it this time.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by osabiya16(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2018
One night stand is all I ask for grin

When I'm done touching u I bet u won't gv this sexy body of yours to nobody else shocked
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by EXLOVER(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Creamy pvssy

The guy above me is a broke scammer, ignore him.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by GOFRONT(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Uwaawuu

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by Bossontop(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Well this is really inviting......and i dont even mind her small borbi

[img]https://media1./images/1c1aaadc154adec21451c9460a970721/tenor.gif?itemid=8184662[/img]

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by lexy2014: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2018
Junistark:
Fashion designer Yvonne Nwosu showed off her amazing curves and flawless skin in a two-piece bikini.
The socialite who is in Accra, Ghana, struck a sexy pose as she relaxed by a pool.

source: https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/10/yvonne-nwosu-sizzles-in-bikini.html?m=1
Oga pls were are d "amazing curves"?
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by EmekaBlue(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2018
I wouldn't mind fvcking her
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by kcmichael: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2018
EmekaBlue:
I wouldn't mind fvcking her

Repent
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by Gracielove(f): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2018
Pretty girl
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2018
So who is she angry angry

cos we dont know her here in Kafanchan grin grin angry tongue sad lipsrsealed
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by FroshD: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2018
cool body, cool curves!!!
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by Das77herbal: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2018
More customers pose.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by wink2015(m): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2018
Junistark:

Nice! But I do not seem to know her!

Maybe, because I spent less time watching the entertainment scene!
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by Tonytonex(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2018
Wickedness
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by Konquest: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Junistark:

^^^^^
^^^^^
Cameroonian and Nigerian ancestry.
Single mother of one.

She's a beautiful piece of art... in
the bikini! grin

1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by coollexy: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
Cameroonian and Nigerian ancestry.
Single mother of one.

She's a beautiful piece of art... in
the bikini! grin
dad igbo mum igbo and yes single mother and she grew up in okota Lagos too. I knew her from childhood
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana by coollexy: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Konquest:
^^^^^ ^^^^^ Cameroonian and Nigerian ancestry. Single mother of one.
She's a beautiful piece of art... in the bikini! grin
mum igbo dad igbo and she grew up in okota Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss' Fanpage 'calls Her Out' After Tboss Tried To Shade Ceec / ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) / Dencia Slams Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over His Plastic Surgery Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.