Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Cannot Vote For Buhari Because Of My Father, Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cannot Vote For Buhari Because Of My Father, Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo. (453 Views)

Seun Kuti Tells Religious Leaders To Stop Praying For Nigeria / This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo / Falz Celebrates His Father, Femi Falana's Birthday With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Vote For Buhari Because Of My Father, Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo. by nairafamedotcom: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
YOU ARE MY FRIEND! But I cannot support Buhari, Femi Kuti tells Osinbajo. (Photo & Video)

Veteran afrobeat musician, Femi Kuti, has told his teeming fans and Nigerians that he would not support President Muhammadu Buhari as he seeks a second term in the 2019 general elections.

Kuti said this during the Felabration, a seven-day musical celebration of the lives and times of the great freedom fighter and human rights activist, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti.

In a video shared on Instagram by business mogul, Dele Momodu, Kuti could be seen standing beside Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. He told the crowd that Osinbajo had solicited his support but he refused because of his father, the late Fela.

Speaking in Pidgin, Kuti said

“I told him I cannot support him because of my father. He is my friend, he respects my views.”

Watch video below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/you-are-my-friend-but-i-cannot-support.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: I Cannot Vote For Buhari Because Of My Father, Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo. by dantenny(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
it's an insult to fela legacy for any campaign that elevates this administration to be carried out in the African shrine, femi you are the true son of your father.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Vote For Buhari Because Of My Father, Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo. by yarimo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mumu man thank God you just have one vote , and you are speaking for yourself. Nonsense undecided undecided
Re: I Cannot Vote For Buhari Because Of My Father, Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo. by nepapole(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
convam

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Nina Narrowly Escaped A Plane Crash / My Eyes Are Now Wide Open And Now Realise I’ve Been Used-says Kanye West / Kizz Daniel Ft. Davido – “one Ticket”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.